his perfect world - sumin

listen to as it was by harry styles !!

--

It's like the stars reunited when the wind lightly flows through your hairs, your intertwined hands glowing gleamingly, almost like it was as easy as to breathe, so perfect it could be jotted down in a textbook without having to be revised in the future. It was sugary sweet just like candy, watching the years go by in a blink. Sure, there were some roadblocks here and there, but at the end of the day you always knew how to come together and resolve the situation, using that unique position to learn more about the other and balance out your factors.

After dating you for so long, sumin knew your capabilities. You could walk into a room and wow everyone and anything that gazed at you just like how he gazed at you so long ago, dressed in the summer dress you wore when he confessed to you in the winter, dragging you with your intertwined pinkies to his families house, showing you off like you were a prized possession. And that's what you were to him, his prized possession. He'd do anything for you, willing to throw away his parents if they ever disagreed with his choice of a woman. But there was no use for the latter, since your personality already shined bright, even making his father crack a smile when he was known to be reserved around strangers.

And when you introduced sumin to your family, calling him your beloved boyfriend, he felt on top of the world, knowing he's looking at the things that made you, you. He did feel quite intimidated by your childhood boy friend, but he knew your friend had good intentions, willing to knock sumin's lights out if he did anything to hurt you. But your laugh was able to cut the tight tension in half, because you knew sumin would never do anything listed. You knew sumin treated you like a feather, his kisses light like you were cargo in poor condition. And when you're tucked away in the bathroom, he'd use the perfect opportunity to ask your parents for their blessing, because sumin knew you were the girl of his dreams, his future he could always turn to with ease. He loved you, more than anything in the world, and besides the diamond ring he had stored in his back pocket, he was willing to showcase that to anyone who walked by, he was even willing to get on one knee, all just for you.

A/n: happy sumin day!! credit to my server and friend <3

432 words