HUNTER SPECIAL BIRTHDAY IMAGINE

~~~~~~~~♡

"Jagiya-ahh~~~" hunter pouts, his voice higher than usual as he wraps his arms around you. "What-ahh~~~" you mimic him, giggling as he peppers your face with kisses.

"I've missed you so much," he says in between the kisses, stopping at your nose as he cups your face, holding it close to his. "We saw each other 20 minutes ago."

"Still," he pouts at your deadpanning statement. "Jagiya-ahh~~~" he repeats, strapping himself onto you.

"Yes hunty?" You pat his fluffy hair. He had caged you into a cuddle, there was no use getting out, right? But you could always try.

He whines loudly as you try to shake his body away, but to your dismay (enjoyment) his arms tighten around your waist.

You let out a sigh as he buries his head into your neck. "Kiss me.." he mutters as you shake your head no. "Why not? My cutie patootie sugar lumps a cherry on top with little rainbow sprinkles and-"

You grab his face, leaning him upward as you kiss him softly, your lips pressing against his pouty ones as hunters eyes flutters close, his face slowly turning red when you break the kiss.

"Happy?"

A/n: Happy birthday Nishimura_Yuni!! Something short and sweet, just for you <3

211 words