BASED ON HOW XIKERS WOULD COMFORT YOU - JINSIK °

~~~~~~~~♡

"Jinsik-ahh!! Let me go!!" You shout as jinsik traps you into a big bear hug. "Nope." He muffles in your neck, refusing to let you go as he swayed you back and forth. You were in a bad mood — you kicked your shoes off with force and screamed into your pillow — and although jinsik was scared, he knew he was the cure.

"Mwah!!" He presses a quick kiss on your cheek before dashing away from your body. You felt a blush form on your cheek as you cover it, yelling at him to stop. You hated that you were smiling like crazy, despite being in a bad mood.

A couple seconds have pasted and jinsik was not in sight, so you decide to lay on your bed, a hand scrolling through your phone. You hear the door knock and so you look up to find jinsik standing in the doorway with junghoons green alien glasses, wearing it upside down with goofiest smile on his face.

"I-" you open your mouth to speak, but nothing came out. You were flabbergasted. "Okay.." a giggle bubbles from your mouth as you stand up to go to the bathroom. As you step forward, jinsik steps forward until your standing face to face.

"What do you wan- AHH JINSIK!!" You scream when he grabs your head and smothers kisses on your face, making you drop your phone and run out of the room. Jinsik giggles as he watched your phone drop, unlocking the phone to take a million pictures of him in the glasses, along with several different poses.

"JINSIK GIMME BACK MY PHONE!!"

He ran away.

A/n: request on tumblr

278 words