PERIOD - HUNTER °

~~~~~~~~♡

"Alright, I have the hot tea, chocolate, and some movies all here, just for you."

"You forgot something."

"Hm?"

"Your arms," You answer cheekly, holding out your arms as hunter smiles at you, catching onto the hint. He smiles happily, crawling onto the bed to engulf you in a hug.

You sigh in content, earning a kiss on the forehead as you snuggle into his chest, your arms wrapping around him tightly.

Hunters eyes drop down to your small figure, his long figures lifting up your chin as your eyes connect. He doesnt say anything, just stroking your cheek lovingly while lifting the blanket over the two of you, your heads popping out.

"Hows the pain?" He asks, his calm voice softly ringing in your ears, your cheeks warm up. "It feels like something's squeezing my stomach. Like twisting it into knots."

"Really?" Hunter frowns, concern covering his face. You nod. "I'm sorry.." he whispers, kissing you again as he feels bad that you have to experience all this pain.

"Its not your fault silly.." you giggle. "Its normal."

"To experience all this pain?" Hunter cuts you off, his eyes widening. "Monthly?"

"Yeah," you laugh, finding hunters shock funny. "I feel so bad," he frowns again. "That's just not fair."

"It is what it is I guess.." you shrug, shaking you head as hunter plays with your hair.

"How does this feel?" He asks, his big hands rubbing circles around your stomach. "Much better," you sigh, closing your eyes.

"Good," Hunter laughs. "As long as you feel better."

A/n: (request on tumblr)

I'm also going calm down on all the hunter imagines.. since there is a lot of HIM and not the other members. If you request hunter it will most likely be written.. just your request will be pushed back. If you wanna see other members or headcanons please request!