XIKERS AS PHYSICAL AFFECTION °

~~~~~~~~♡

Kissing
"Minjae!!" You spin around his chair as he furiously clicks on his computer. "Lemme save the song first then i'll-" lifting his head, you kiss him, your hands going through his hair as you lift him out of his chair. "Baby.." he mumbles into the kiss as his eyes shut, his lips moving in sync with yours as he pushes you back on the bed, hovering over you to play soft kisses on your neck. "Hyung did you ever finish that- oh." - yechan

Cuddling; biting
You loved snuggling up with your boyfriend, your limbs basically connected as you basically shared the same breath. And he loved to wrap his arms around your waist, his head resting on yours as your head rests on his chest, listening to his quicken heartbeat. When you tease him, he'd let out a series of whine, and you could feel your heart melting. He was so cuteee. But sometimes he was too cute that you didnt know what to do. So you decided to bite junmin. "Yahh what was that for?!"

Holding hands
It was a small habit of his, his hands ghosting over yours before finally lacing your hands together. Sometimes sumin would lift up your intertwined hands to place a soft kiss on your knuckles, other times he would simply play around with them, fidgeting with your hands as one of his friends were talking. If you were alone, he likes to twirl you around, his hand remaining on yours as his other hand comes to your waist, swaying you back and forth. If you were in public, he likes to play around with your rings. And if you ever call his hands small, he would always burst out into a fit of giggles, squeezing your hand a little tighter.

Staring fondly
"Why hello there.." jinsik blushes at the sudden eye contact. You were staring at him — not that you realized at first. Your eyes just naturally shifted to his and you were unable to stop, as a teasing smile appears. "W-what are you doing?" Jinsik scoots back while you scoot forward until he's trapped in place, enabling you to tug some hair behind his ear. "Just admiring my pretty boyfriend.. why, is there something wrong with that?"

Resting your head on the others shoulder
A movie was playing yet you couldnt focus, hyunwoo's smile catching your eye. He was laughing at the screen, his eyes forming into cresents as you felt yourself smiling too. So you laced your hands with his, resting your head on his shoulder. He was a little taken back but that didnt stop him from wrapping his arm around your waist, his head resting on yours. "Isn't this so funny, babe?"

Laying on their stomach
The silence was comfortable as you leaned back against the bed frame, your hand scrolling through your phone when the door opens. Junghoon doesn't say much, crawling right beside you as he curiously peeks at the device. The soft peck on his cheek encourages him to crawl between your legs, laying his head on your stomach. Yet he didnt fully grab your attention. So junghoon frees your hand from your phone, placing it on top of his head. And you finally give him the attention he wanted, carding your hands through his hair as you lay another kiss on his forehead, his eyes closing shut as he drifts off to sleep.

Late night talking
It was three in the morning, any normal person would be fast asleep but not for you; you were busying talking. "And then i said.." seeun glances up as he retells his day, the second time in 2 hours but you didnt mind. Curled in a blanket with your boyfriends arm over you, his soft voice finally making you sleepy was the life. "Anyways enough about me, how was your day?"

Rubbing your nose against the other
Yujun runs back from the stage, the biggest smile on his face as he picks you up and spins you around. "You did it baby!! I'm so proud!" "Thats only because you helped me practice for being mc." "Aishh!!" You hit his chest with a playful whine. He only smiles back as he cups your face and rubs his nose against yours, breaking into the cutest fits of giggles.

Back hugs
You were sauteeing some vegetables when you felt someone wrap their arms around your waist. "Hiya hunter," you look up, a small giggle escaping out of your lips as he smiles back. He buries his head into the crook of your neck, laying a few tiny kisses while he rocks your body from side to side. "What are you cooking?" "Vegetables, you can't only eat protein."

Kissing all over their face
"You look so cute." Yechan comments as you stuff some food into your mouth, yechan cupping your cheeks as he pulls you closer. You almost choke on your food as he lets out a breathy laugh, his face looked like it hurt from smiling so much. You only avoid his gaze as yechan pouts, turning your head back to him. "Wha-" "mwah mwah mwah!!" He covers your face with kisses, bursting out laughing when he sees your blush.

A/n: little cute idea i had. Requests will not be closed but will be ignored until Saturday

888 words