BASED ON "IMAGINE IF WE'RE DATING" JUNGHOON

~~~~~~~~♡

"Junghoon. junghoon. JUNGHOON!!"

"what, what do you want shortie?" You send junghoon a glare, before slapping the phone out of the boys hand. "Okay close your eyes.. imagine.." you cover his eyes, a small smile on his face as you usually ask random, silly questions. "If we were dating."

The smile on his face drops, his eyes shot open as you remove your hands. "Haha.." you awkwardly laugh, quietly shaming yourself for asking a stupid question. He cant even talk to you, you just ruined this relationship. Great

"B-but i mean.." you try to rephrase your sentence, but you cant when junghoon grabs your wrists and pulls you forward, pecking your lips quickly. His face was completely red, but he didnt care.

"J-junghoon.." he kisses you again, cupping your face and peppering your face with kisses, you let out little noises in shock. "You have no idea how long ive been waiting for you to say that." He begins, his voice barely above whisper.

"I love you so much a-and i don't know what I'd do without you and i was so worried you didnt like me back or if i wasnt showing it wel-" you quickly place a kiss on his lips, shutting him up as he gets even redder. "T-thanks.." a small smile on his face as he continues to look down.

A/n: request on tumblr. A little rushed sorry!!

237 words