YUJUN BIRTHDAY IMAGINE

"Yujun?" The books that were in your arms tighten

"Yujun?" The books that were in your arms tighten. You stifle a giggle when yujun falls from the bookshelf he was hiding in, a book falling on his head. "What are you doing here?"

"Ah you know.. hanging out." He stands up quickly, trying to play it cool as he waves at a random person. "W-what are you doing here??"

"To study.. that's what you in a library.. study.."

"Yeah well I'm doing the same thing."

"You yelled out at lunch that you hate studying," you deadpan, yujun eyes widening as a nervous smile appears.

"Well uh.. we have a test.. yeah a math test, and I would really hate to fail."

You give yujun a questioning look. Hes the type of student that does their homework as the teacher is collecting it. He doesnt study ahead. But something tells you to ignore that part of him. Maybe he really did come to study, as the unit was kinda hard after all.

"Do you wanna study together?" You ask and you can see the way yujun perks up. "YES!!- I mean yes.." he nods his head, throwing his bookbag over his shoulder and picking up the book that dropped on his head.

You lead him to your usual table, bring up a chair from a different table so he could sit. Which he does. Opening his bookbag and bringing out his laptop, he twiddles with his pencil, hopelessly staring at you.

"Well?" You make eye contact with him, your shoulders shrugging as you bring out your notebook. "Let's get to work."

~~~~♡

You were starting to notice how yujun would scrunch his face as he reads a problem, writing something down on his notebook before crossing it out. He had been stuck on the same problem for 30 minutes.

"Do you need any help?" You finally ask, causing yujun to look up. Your eyes soften at his state, how he looked so overwhelmed and tired. You had to do something.

So you turn his laptop over so you could see it, shifting your chair closer to his and you open a new page in your notebook.

You begin to explain the problem to him, looking over ever now and then to make sure hes understanding it. You can see his little nods out the corner of your eye.

But although you were explaining it and he was nodding, he wasn't paying attention. He was too caught up on the fact that a goddess stopped everything she was doing to help him. Maybe if he was actually listening in class then he would know how to solve everything but now, hes happy he didnt, or else he would never get to be right beside you.

Your side profile was gorgeous, he couldnt take his eyes off of you even if he tried. Hair kept moving to your side and you were struggling to see, so he unconsciously tugged some hair behind your ear, watching it slowly turn red as you stop talking.

Realizing his actions he quickly looks down, scribbling something on his paper as he types the answer on his laptop, a quiet thank you spilling out his lips as he keeps his gaze on his laptop.