MASSAGE - SUMIN °

~~~~~~~~♡

"Pabo~~" you feel something poke your cheek. You twich in your sleep, expecting to feel a soft pillow on your head, a heavy blanket to give you warmth..

When you realize you're laying on the floor.

"Hii," sumin whispers as he peeks his head from the bed. His messy green hair covers his eyes as he lays on his stomach, waving at your tired figure. "W-what.." you blink, looking at your surroundings. You were laying on the floor, one of the pillows got pushed to the door, a blanket on the other side of the room. What happened?

You finally sit up, running a hand through your messy hair as you glance down at your phone, it reads 9:40 am. "Did I.. sleep here..?" You ponder to sumin, in which he nods.

"Hey, how did you make it to the floor?"

"You must of pushed me off.." you stand up, stretching your body.

"Pushed you off..? You must of rolled over."

"Says the boy that screams in his sleep." You shoot him a glare, letting out a groan when you start stretching your back. "Ohh that hurts," you moan, a hand placing on your lower hip as you try to stand up straight.

"I told you, you shouldnt sleep like that."

"You pushed me off!!"

"Well in my defense, you looked like a pretzel before I dozed off-"

You grabbed the nearest pillow and smacked him with it, catching him off guard as he falls back on the bed, letting out a laugh. "Its not my fault!!~"

"It is!!" Your hand was still placed on your lower hip, unintentionally looking like an old man that lost his cane as you shake your fist, letting out another groan. "And now my back hurts like crazy." You complain, letting out a pout as you sit on the edge of sumins bed.

"Lemme help you then, since it is 'my fault.'" Sumin reaches for your hand, trying to pull it so you're sitting in the middle of the bed. You give him an unconvincing look, "what are you going to do? Push me off the bed again??"

"What no!!" Sumin laughs, reaching for your hand again and successing. He pulls you so that you're sitting in between his legs, making you rest your back on his chest.

"What are you gonna do?" You cross your arm, which sumin uncrosses. "Just relax pabo." He smiles against your neck, his hands finding your shoulders and rubbing deep circles on them.

"Dont.. call me that.." you breathe heavily. "Pabo~~" sumin giggles when you turn around to glare at him, his hands finding your sides and tickling them.

"Sumin-ahh!!" You laugh, trying to slap his hands as he laughs at you. "Now lemme finish," he stops after a while, booping his nose with yours.

You let out a hitch at the sudden closeness, before nodding your head with a nervous smile. Sumin clears his throat as he realizes what he just did, but pushing that feeling away as you turn around, finding your shoulders again.

He moves lower and lower, until he finally reaches the source of your pain. Your head shoots back on his shoulder, shutting your eyes as you try to conceal the pain. "How does this feel..?" Sumin whispers, pressing against the spot again as you nod. "More please.."

"Alright.." sumin lays a kiss on your forehead, before rubbing a deep circle on the spot, his head resting on the crook on your neck as he helps you breathe.

"Breathe.. yes.. in.. out.." he continues, his hot breath sending shivers down your spine. You could see out of the corner of your eye his small smile. "I got you.." he whispers, laying little kisses on your neck until the pain goes away. "Did it stop..?"

"Thank you.." you turn around to find sumin face to face, your breath hitching again as your nose softly touches his. You watch as his eyes switch between both of yours, a hand craddling your cheek with such care, like you'd break if he'd let go.

"Is this okay..?" He askes again, his lips brushing against yours. You nod as sumin presses a proper kiss on your lips, the softness making you want to melt under his touch. He tilts your head ever so slightly, turning your body around as his other hand finds your waist, pulling you closer.

You move in sync as sumin could not get over your strawberried lips, pressing kiss after kiss until you ran out of air. And so he breaks it, pressing his forehead against yours as he breaths heavily, a blush forming on his neck, slowly raising up to his ears.

You were speechless and so was sumin, as he lets out a giggle. "I think i got carried away.." he breaths, looking down as your fingers lightly trace his chins, lifting it up to find his deep, yet soft eyes staring at you.

"So did i.." you nervously confess as you press a peck against his lips. He smiles before slowly lowering your body on his bed. "What are you doing??" You giggle.

"Making you go back to sleep." He states in a matter of factly tone.

"But its 10:0-"

"Shhh.." he shushes you before crawling into the bed, tucking the two of you in as his hands find your waist, laying your head on his chest as he hugs you tightly.

"You better not push me off the bed again."

"I won't."

A/n: ive been having this idea for a while.. AND IM GETTING BACK TO REQUESTS NOW

933 words