SUMIN TUMBLR REQUEST ²

~~~~~~~~♡

You can hear sumin grumbling about something, plopping down on a seat as he frustratedly runs a hand through his hair.

"You okay sumin?" You call from the oven, stirring some meat in a pot as you briefly turn, before putting your eyes back on the food.

"I cant make a beat.." he grumbles, folding his arms on the table and buring his head into it.

"A beat..?" You think to yourself, turning off the eye and dropping your spatula. "Like this?" You turn around to face him, a nervous grin shown as you clap your hands lightly.

Sumin brings his head up to watch you, his heart beating wildly as he thinks about how cute you were being. But wait a minute, his heart beats and your claps sounded great together.

You turned back around and started to chop some carrots, your soft hums filling the room. His heart beats, your claps, the sound of chopping carrots, humming.. it was the perfect instrumental.

"Oh my god.." sumin gasps, his eyes widening as he realizes it. It was the perfect instrumental.

"Did I help at all min?" You ask without facing him. You could hear sumin jumping from his chair and running towards his room.

"Guess i helped him.." you chuckle, before hearing running back in the kitchen. "Wha-" you gasp as sumin turns your head and kisses your cheek, yelling a thank you as he runs back to his room.

A/n: (request on tumblr)
Was supposed to post this earlier but wattpad wanted to play stupid 🙄

260 words