GET UP - SUMIN °

~~~~~~~~♡

You sigh again, the constant strolling through your phone annoys you, as you cant find anything else to do. You were supposed to be hanging out with your boyfriend but nooo, "hes studying."

You would never bash him for perfecting his skills — you would actually join him — but after laying on his bed for 2 hours, you've decided enough is enough.

"Sumin-ahh."

"Just a couple more minutes baby I promise." You'd normally feel at ease, all giddy as you think about spending more time with if he didnt say that 30 minutes ago.

You've had enough, your mad. If he cant spend time with you, then he should at least take a break. He has been at that desk for 3 hours for God's sake.

And so you stand up, and walk towards his chair, not a single ounce of fear in your steps. "Baby what are you doing?"

"I'm making you take a break." You spin his chair over, your arms crossing as you mock sumins pout. "I told you baby I'm almost donee-"

"No! You said that 30 minutes ago. Sumin take a breakk!! Its not good for your health."

"But baby-"

"Dont 'but baby' me. Get. Up." 

"But-" A quick chaste kiss lands on his lips.

"Baby-" Another one.

"Mm if your going to kiss me then dont do it so quickly.."

"Will you get up?" He nods his head as he shuts down his laptop, stretching his arms before placing then around your waist.

"Thank you baby~" You smile in victory, your lips finding his again as you stay there for a while, before breaking into another smile.

"Now let's go eat something yeah?"

A/n: I was supposed to write this yesterday but I was too lazy to, but surprisingly this only took like 20 minutes to write. Thank you person for requesting and also thank you for resubmitting your request, it was much better <3

322 words