LUNGED IN LOVE - HYUNWOO °

~~~~~~~♡

"Just give me the controller!!"

"No, I'm trying to concentrate!!"

"Just give it to me, you suck anyway!!"

"Its only because I cant focus because your so cute."

"I'm so what?"

"Your so boot." You send hyunwoo a confusing glance. "I'm so boot? What?" You scrunch your face in confusion before acting like, well, a boot.

"Is this what I'm like?" You move your head down to imitate a boot walking in mud, making whatever sounds come in mind as hyunwoo laughs at you.

"Stop stop I'm trying to play!!" Hyunwoo laughs as his hands lower a little, earning you a chance to snatch the controller out his hands. "Yahh!!" Hyunwoo screams as you lung forward, making his back fall on the couch as you hovered over him.

Well you wished you hovered over him. The impact of your lung made you fall forward so close that your lips landed on hyunwoos, your eyes widening in sync.

Hyunwoo protectively wraps his arms around your waist while you are his neck. It felt like you were froze, his soft lips sending you in a daze. That's until his hands softly tugged on your hair.

You shot back up, leaning against the arm of the couch as you feel your face burning. "I-im so sorry, this is all my fault. I understand if you dont want to talk to me anymor-"

That's when hyunwoo lunged forward, hold your cheek with his hand as he smashes his lips on yours. You can feel his softness again and taste some.. cherry? Your eyes widening before closing, pulling him closer as his lips press against your repeatedly.

The door swings open, but you were too busy to notice.

"Ew, get a room."

- hunter

A/n: (request on tumblr)

294 words