38 (act 3)

2 weeks later
23rd June 1922

"You're okay, Lottie" Polly rubbed her back as Ada held Lottie's hand. Lottie took deep breaths. "It hurts Ada" she squeezed her hand. "Where the fuck is Isaiah" she cried in pain.

"Tommy said he's on his way, he'll be here, he won't miss is"

As if it was magic, Isaiah burst tho right the door in a panic. "Lottie" he whispered. Polly moved, allowing his to sit beside the hospital bed.

It took thirty minutes before Lottie finally got the baby out.

"It's a girl" The doctor whispered, handing the baby to her. Isaiah shook her hand slightly. "It's a girl, Lottie, just like we wanted" he smiled.

Lottie held the baby close to her.

"We did it, Siah" she whispered. Isaiah shook his head. "You did it Lottie"

The family had waited until Lottie and Isaiah had returned from the hospital too see them. Ada's mouth parted as she stepped toward her sister.

"Oh she's beautiful" she whispered. "What you calling her" John asked, stand up.

Lottie looked up at Isaiah.

"Aurora Rose Jesus" Isaiah said quietly. A small smile appeared on Tommys face. Polly clapped her hands together.

"Congratulations," Micheal smiled.

"Let me get a look then" John stood, Lottie gently handed her to John. "I'm proud of you Lottie, we knew you could do it" He nodded.

-
2 years later
1924

"Rory" Lottie scolded her two year old daughter who kept running away from where they were stood. "I'll get her" Isaiah went after the young girl who had a mischievous grin on her face.

"This is uncle Tommy's wedding, yeah, you need to behave" Lottie whispered, fixing her daughters hair.

Lottie watched as Micheal hung Karl over the edge, making him laugh. Today was Tommy's day, he was marrying Grace. She didn't necessarily approve, but it was clear she made Tom happy.

It was a wonder if Lottie would be able to make it throughout the day will all the British fucking Cavalry around.

"John" Lottie hissed, he turned to his sister. "Look at the faces on them bastards" she pointed, snorting slightly.

He grinned, shaking his head.

Isaiah continued attempting to entertain his young daughter from messing about.

"Listen, can you hear the music" Isaiah whispered to Aurora. Lottie smiled at him, watching Isaiah's father walk down the aisle to Tommy.

"Here come the fucking cavalry, late as usual" John scoffed, staring over at the people opposite him.

That's when Grace appeared, a purple fucking dress and veil on.

"How traditional" Lottie whispered, shaking her head. Grace was accompanied by her father, also cavalry.

"It's a wonder she can see through that thing" Isaiah said causing Lottie to cover her mouth.