53

Tommy thanked the maid which offered to take Charlie. "Thank you for your time" he smiled, walking away.

He looked around, frowning.

"Where's Charles, Ada?" he asked. "I gave him to you" she said. "Where is he?" he frowned. "I don't know"

"Might have ran off with Rory somewhere" Ada mentioned, noticing the absence of the young girl.

"Boys" Tommy caught the attention of his brothers. "Have you seen Charlie, or Rory?" he asked. "I dunno he's playing ain't he?" Arthur asked.

Tommy walked to Polly, only to be stopped by his sister.

"Have you seen Aurora?" she asked. He shook his head. "Pol wheres the kids?" he asked. She didn't know either so Tommy moved to Lizzie, Lottie at his side.

"Rory, Charles, have you seen them"

She shrugged. "I don't know"

"Tommy, where are they" Lottie asked, panicking slightly. "Back door, kitchen. Get to Blake street where the cars are" he pointed at his brothers and Micheal.

"Tommy, Lottie, someone said they saw a nurse take them through the back door" Ada shouted.

Lottie's heart dropped, looking for Isaiah.

"Fuck" Tommy hissed. Lottie struggled finding Isaiah so followed her brother's outside. Tommy rattled door handles in attempt to find the kids.

"Rory!" She shouted, looking no through the halls.

"Arthur" Ada stopped him. "Someone said they saw a woman and two kids getting into a car"

"Ah fuck" he shouted, rushing outside.

Lottie stood outside. "Charlie!" Thomas shouted. Lottie ran to the cars, bumping into John. "Hey" he stopped her. "Where's my daughter" she shouted, her eyes filling with tears.

"Stop" he said, "We've blocked off all the junctions, we've called moss" he assured her.

"Where's Siah?" she asked.

"He's gone off looking with Arthur."

"Lottie someone took her, they put her in a car and drove south, Arthur has put every man we have on the junctions. You need to go to the office and sit by the phone, whoever took them is going to call"

He wrapped his arms around his crying sister who's knees had grew weak.

"We'll find them i promise"

He put Lottie in the car with Polly and Tommy.

-

"I need Micheal at the Maypole junction" Tommy said as they walked through the house. "Moss to block all the roads south"

Polly pulled a chair for Lottie and she collapsed into it, holding her head.

Tommy held the phone, calling Moss before throwing it at the wall. "Tommy" Polly said.

"It's them"

"Who, Tommy. Who fucking took my kid" Lottie shouted. "Look it might just be some random woman" Polly sighed.

"No, it's them"

"Fucking who" Lottie shouted, tears rolling down her face. "Did you break the phone" Polly whispered, rushing to it.

"Tommy answer me for fucks sake" Lottie's voice broke. "Father Hughes" he said. "You've broke the phone, it's all right we've got another"

"Tommy?" Ada shouted, walking in. "Ada?"