44

John stood with a smug grin on his face as the line of suit jacket got pulled apart, revealing Mr Changretta.

John smiled at him before lunging forward, punching him in the face, countlessly slicing the man's face with his razor blade.

Angel stumbled backwards as his fathers blood flew everywhere, John pushing him beside the stairs.

"Are you going to kill me" Angel asked, fear lacing his voice as he layed on the floor. "Get fucking up" John laughed, dragging him to his feet.

"Stay away from Lizzie" he shouted, shoving him to the floor again. John took his hat off, pushing the razor blade into Angels eye, blood pouring down his face.

Angels screams echoed.

"By order of the Peaky Fucking Blinders" he shouted, hitting him in the face and disappearing up the stairs.

-

Tommy walked past Michael's office, a girl scurrying past. "Going to introduce me Micheal?" he asked.

Michael sat forward.

"This is Charlotte Murray, her father makes cars" he nodded. The girl stood sheepishly in the corner. "I really enjoyed your wedding, Mr Shelby" she said politely.

"Polly said that you should call her, there's been some trouble" he told Tommy.

"What trouble?"

"I'm guessing its stuff she doesn't like to tell me about" Micheal sighed. "Nice to meet you" Tommy nodded at the girl before walking out, closing the door behind him.

-

Arthur paced the room, Polly in a chair in front of him. "All right Finn, thanks for coming, Fuck off" Arthur said as Finn and John entered the room. "Arthur" Lottie shook her head.

"Finn, you can stay" Tommy said, entering the room. "Sit down John"

"Sit down" he repeated.

John hesitantly took a seat, "John you cut Angel Changretta"

Lottie's mouth parted, anger filling her.

"Even though Arthur told you to apologise"

John hummed, nodding. "Lottie told you to compromise" John hummed again. "You chose not to listen to Mr Apologise or Miss Compromise"

"And now i've got an Italian walking around my backyard saying he's going to kill my brother. So what do we do john, apologise or compromise" Tommy questioned.

Everyone looked at john waiting for an answer.

"Oh it was just something John said as a joke" Arthur said. "Yeah but he's your brother as well Arthur"

Arthur nodded. "I didn't want to start a war, over something John said without meaning it"

"So should he apologise in Italian or English?" Tommy asked. "Or should we ask them which fucking language they prefer"

They began talking about peace at home and rebellion.

"We take two of the Changretta Pubs and we take them tonight, that's it" Tommy pointed. Arthur stood up, shaking his head.