77

Lottie walked through the large door, hanging her coat onto the hook. "Miss Shelby" the maid stopped her in a panic. "Julia?" she asked. "Somethings happened with Theo, we tried to get ahold of you but-"

Lotties heart dropped. "Micheal" she shouted, walking to the stairs. Her heart pounded as she quickly ran up the stairs.

Micheal walked out of the bedroom in a panic. "His temperature, Lottie, hes coughing blood." he said quickly. Lottie shoved past him. "Theo?" she asked, kneeling beside the bed and placing a hand on his forehead.

"Micheal, call Johnny Dogs, send him to get Isiah" she pointed. He nodded quickly, leaving the room.

"Theo" she whispered. He began coughing. "Come on" she urged, pulling him to sit up straight, holding a tissue over his mouth. The boy placed his hand over Lottie's. "Julia," she shouted. The woman quickly appeared. "Stay here with Theo, i need to make a phone call"

She quickly made her way to the office, picking up the phone.

"Tommy" she said. "Lottie?" he asked. "Tom, hes gotten worse, we need your help" Lottie's voice broke. "Lottie calm down, i'll be there as soon as i can, where is Isiah?"

"He's with Arthur and Finn, ive sent Micheal to get him"

Tommy held his head, thinking. "Right, okay, ill come now, just hold on"

Lottie slammed the phone down, holding her head. "Mum" Aurora spoke. "Mum whats up with Theo, hes scaring me" she said, placing her hands onto the table. "What?" Lottie whispered, looking at her. "When hes sleeping, he keeps saying "mora, o beng o beng"

Lottie frowned again, picking up a pen and writing the words down. "When did he say this, Rory?" she asked. "Last night, and before you came home"

Lottie pinched her nose. "Okay, Rory, uncle Tom is coming over, go play in the drawing room, yeah?" she said, pushing the girls hair back.

Lottie pulled back the curtain, watching as the Black Bentley pulled in. She rushed down to the front door, dismissing the maid who was walking to open the door. "Tom" she said, "Tommy"

"Im here, where is he" he asked, quickly touching her shoulder and walking inside. "In his bedroom, Micheal, did you get ahold of Johnny?"

"Isiah's on his way"

Lottie nodded and followed Tommy.

"Hello, Theo" Tommy said quietly, sitting beside the bed, "How are you feeling" he asked as Lottie stood there anxiously. "I dont feel well, Uncle Tom, im scared" the boy said, looking at Tommy. "What is it that you're scared of?" he asked.

"The man"

"What man?"

"The man who comes to the end of my bed when im asleep," he whisoered. Lottie's mouth parted. "Tommy" she said. "

"What does the man look like, Theo?" he asked. "He has green eyes, he scares me, he talks to me"

"And what does he say?"

"I cant understand him, he says something like, 'mora o beng' but i dont know what that means"

Tommy looked up and over to Lottie. "Tommy what does that mean?" she asked. He let out a breath, sitting back. "Uncle Tom, am i going to be okay?"

"Yeah," he whispered, feeling the boys head. "How about tomorrow, i bring Charles over, yeah?" he suggested. Theo smiled, nodding his head.

Thomas stepped away from the bed and gently took Lottie's arm. "We need to speak to Johnny, ask him to speak to Esmerelda Lee, get a black madonna necklace"

"Tommy" she whispered.

"Isiah is here, Miss" Julia said, standing beside the door. Lottie nodded, walking to the top of the stairs. "Lottie" he whispered. He walked to the top, meeting her and wrapping an arm around her. "Daddy," Aurora shouted, running to him and jumping up. He picked the girl up, forcing a smile. "Hello, you" he said.

"I learnt something new on my piano" she said. "Can i show you?" she asked.

Isiah looked at Lottie."Here, come on you can show me" Tommy interupted, taking her hand.

"Tommy said we need to speak to Johnny Dogs and the Lee family, he was speaking Gypsy" she held Isiah's arms. His face dropped. "He will be okay though, yeah?"

She shook her head slowly, "I dont know"

-

"Theo look," Lottie said quietly as the stood at the door, Tommy and Charles getting out of the car. "Charlie" Theo said excitedly. Lizzie and Ruby soon followed. "Aunty Lottie" Ruby shouted, running at the girl. "Hello you" she said, picking her up, "how are you" Lottie asked the girl, fixing her dress. "Is Rory here?" the young girl asked. "Yeah, shes in the drawing room" Lottie pointed as she put Ruby back onto the floor.

"Hello, Lottie" Lizzie whispered, pulling her into a gentle hug. "Lizzie" she sighed, closing her eyes before pulling away.

"Lottie, a minute?" Tommy suggested. She sighed but nodded, following her into the office.

"I spoke to Johnny, the words that Theo had been saying and hearing means to kill and the devil" he said hesitantly. "What does this mean?" she asked.

"He thinks its a curse" he said placing the necklace onto the table. "A curse?" Lottie shouted.

"Tommy you and your fucking Gypsy shit," she whispered, "is Theo going to be okay?"

Tommy bit his lip. "Johnny said to put this around Theo's neck, and if that doesnt work we are to take him to the doctor"

Lottie paced the room, snatching the necklace from his hands. "Lets pray that this fucking works" she hissed, returning to the boys room. She carefully sat on the end of his bed, placing it over his head. "Whats this?" he asked. "This is supposed to make you feel better" she said, pushing his hair back.

-

A/N

I need help deciding if i want to give Theo the story line of Ruby ( i'd still keep her story in act six too) or do i keep Theo alive and have the curse kill Lottie instead? Then finish the book?

If i kill off Lottie it won't just be through sickness i'll make it a bit more dramatic.

Help please!