48

"Who the hell are you? What do you want with me?" the man asked as Tommy entered the cell.

"You've been passing information about a robbery at the Lanchester factory in Sparkbrook."

"Are you Tommy Shelby?" he asked.

"I need to know the name of the person in the organisation that was giving you information." Tommy spoke. "What organisation?"

"The Economic League, the Vigilance Committee, the Odd Fellows, Section D. They have many fսck¡ng names."

"Shit, shit, shit." the man whispered.  "Give me the name of the informant."

"Mr Shelby, they are very, very dangerous people." he shook his head.

"Oh. Hmm. Well, fortunately, so are we. You have to choose who you're more afraid of. The Peaky Blinders at exactly 11:43, or Section D at some point in the future. If you make the wrong choice, you won't see 11:44." He said, leaning forward.

-

"Do they always have to do the stock taking at night, Arthur?" Linda asked, walking through the bathroom:

"Only 'cause, you know, it slows down production." he said, she handed him a towel. "Thank you. Thank you." he stepped to the mirror.

"Night work will have to end."

"It will. It will."

"You'll have things to do at night." she said quietly.  "Yeah. I know. We've spoken about it."

"I was gonna wait until you had a strong cup of tea in your hand." she started. "Come on, then." he shrugged. 

"But I'm gonna have a baby, Arthur." he stepped back into the bathroom.

"Pregnant?" he asked after moments of silence. "Yeah. You said you spent the night taking stock. Well, so did I. This working at night will have to stop." she whispered.

"You'll have a baby." he smiled. "Yes."

-

"Mum" Aurora whined at Lottie's feet. "Yes, sweetheart" she smiled looking at the girl. "Dad said to get you"

Lottie sighed, ruffling the girls hair. "You stay here then, i'll be back in a moment" Lottie disappeared up to the office. "Arthur called" he said.

"Oh yeah?" she asked. "What did he want"

"Linda's having a baby" he informed her. She raised her eyebrows. "He's having a baby with that woman" she scoffed jokingly.

"Must have one set of balls" Isaiah nodded, standing up.

He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her. "Everything okay?" she asked, hugging him back. He hummed.

"Feel like i've been too busy recently" he whispered. "What do you mean?"

"Just feel like i've not seen you, that's all"

She frowned, nodding. "So" she laughed, "Arthur's wife's pregnant, so is Johns" she said.

-

Lottie walked into the Garrison, Isaiah at her side. "Evening" she let out a breath, joining her brothers inside the snug. "Sit down" Arthur sighed.

John sent him a look.

"Dads dead, Lottie" Arthur. "Who?" Lottie raised an eyebrow, causing John to laugh slightly. "Last time i checked we don't have a dad, Arthur"

"Come on, Lottie, don't be like that" Arthur shook his head. "During the night, before he died, he wanted out forgiveness"

"What do you want me to say?" she laughed. "Want me to sit here and cry, wish i'd spoke to him before we banished him again?" she mocked. "No, Arthur, out dad was never around, especially not for me. So the fact he is now dead, does not phase me in the slightest" she said.