54

"You look beautiful" Polly whispered, looking at her youngest niece as she stood in the white dress. A lump gathered in Lottie's throat.

"It's finally happening Pol, i'm getting married" she said excitedly. "Come on, Johns waiting." she said, helping her out of the car.

She took a deep breath and watched her brother walk out.

He smiled at her. "Hello Lottie" he said. "John," she nodded. Polly nodded at the two, leaving them. "Come here" he whispered, hugging her.

"I'm proud of you" he said. She avoided letting tears leave her eyes. "You've done better than any of us have" he laughed, wiping the stray tear that left her eye.

"Now i'm going to try not get all soppy an shit" he laughed, sniffing. "My little sisters not so little anymore, eh?" he asked, holding his arm out.

"Thank you John, for doing this" she said, referring to how he was about to walk her down the isle.

"Well i wasn't going to let you have Arthur do it was i?" he joked as they began walking. "You ready?" he asked. Lottie took a deep breath and nodded.

"Isaiah's shitting himself" he whispered as the music began, people standing.

They slowly walked down the red carpet, her hands shaking slightly, her arm wrapped around Johns.

She caught eyes with Tommy who sent her a reassuring smile and nodded at her.

Arthur smiled at her, "Go on," he mouthed.

John stopped at the end of the carpet when Isaiah finally turned around. He leaned in, kissing her cheek. "Go get fucking married" he whispered, joining Isaiah at the front.

Isaiah chose him to be best man. He realised how much John meant to Lottie and how much she'd appreciate him being a main part of the wedding.

Lottie stopped, standing in front of Isaiah.

"Dearly beloved," Jeremiah began, "we are gathered here today to join together in holds matrimony, Lottie May Shelby and Isaiah Jesus"

"Do you, Isaiah Jesus take Lottie May Shelby to be your lawful wedded wife?" he asked. "I do" Isaiah said, his eyes searching her face.

"Do you, Lottie May Shelby, solemnly swear to love, honour and obey till death do you apart"

Lottie nodded slightly. "I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife" Jeremiah finished.

They turned to each other, leaning in. "Get your lips off my fucking sister" Arthur teased. Claps and cheers erupted from everyone as John stood, watching proudly with a smile on his face.

"We did it" Lottie whispered as she pulled away.

Before they could say anymore, Ada had let go of Aurora and the recently turned three year old tugged at Isaiah suit.

He smiled, picking her up.

"Let's go get some pictures" Arthur urged. Lottie glanced at Tommy who was waiting and nodded at Isaiah to go on.

"Lottie" Tom smiled. "Well done" he said, hugging her tightly. "Thank you Tommy" she said, holding his arm.

"We are all so proud of how far you've come" he nodded, "glad you didn't turn out like us" he joked.