Chapter 2: FINALLY

(Mitch's POV)

All of the guys just gasped and looked at us confused.

"You kept the promise!!!" I yelled in a fangirl voice and picked her up and ran out the back door.

"Oh don't you dare Mitch!!!" She was hella strong but I just fell with her in the water. "Why Mitch?!?!?" She yelled but she looked at me and started tickling me.

"No please, NOOO!!! Roxy stop now or you are gonna have a bad day.AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA STOP TICKLING ME!!!!" I yelled as all of the guys saw her sitting on top of me and tickling me to death.

"OMG HIS SISTER IS STRONGER THAN HIM!!!" Rob yelled and everyone cracked up and she jumped off me and looked at her clothes. She took off her shirt and smacked me with it and put it back on. "wow, I can't believe, she has a six pack and she is a girl!!!" Wow did he really look at her six pack?

"How did you get that six pack?" Preston yelled as he looked at his stomach.

"I work out every day, oh and by the way does anyone wants to go with me to the gym?" Roxy asked as she went inside and ran to a room with her stuff in it. Hopefully those are her clothes.

(Roxy's POV)

As I entered my room with water still dripping off my clothes, I quickly but on some new clothes. I put on a sport bra and some short shorts because I don't give a fuck about what people think of me. As I came out of my room I saw Preston standing next to the door. He smiled at me as soon as he saw me.

"Why are you wearing those clothes?" He asked as he pointed at my clothes.

"I wear these clothes all the time I go to the gym. So is anyone else going?" I asked As he looked shocked.

"Yeah Lachlan and Ross are coming too." I nodded and took out my phone to check out my YouTube account. I looked and there were a lot of questions about if I like one of them or if one of them like me. I smiled at the comments and saw Preston peaking at my phone. "Do you like one of us?"

"No I don't, but well I kinda like someone but I'm not gonna tell." He looked at me with a puppy face and make some fake crying noises. "That not gonna work out with your puppy eyes."

"Aww..." He acted like he looked sad but that just made me laugh. He started to laugh right after I started to laugh. As we saw Lachlan and Ross approach to the door, Preston dropped to his knees and yelled, "THANK YOU GOD FOR TAKING THEM DOWN HERE!!!" I laughed and the guys looked at us confused.

"How long did you wait for us?" Lachlan asked as his eyes widened when he saw my clothes.

"About 10 minutes of bordness." We all cracked up laughing as we drove in our cars. Preston drove with me and Lachlan and Ross in their car. I always see Preston looking at me from time to time but he didn't say a word.

"Hey umm... Roxy I need to tell you something." He looked kinda worried about something.

"Whats up?" I said as I kept my eyes on the road.

"I kinda liked you since you started YouTube." He looked like he saw about to start crying but I wanted to say the truth too.

"I like you too Preston..." I mumbled and he looked at me in shock.

"You, you do?" I nodded as I saw that he has a huge smile on his face.

"You were one of my favorite youtubers since you started YouTube, and I was one of your first subs." He laughed at me and I just smiled.

"So are you ready to get sweaty?" I changed the subject and he disagreed. "Oh common I saw your work our vlogs, you can do it." He kinda blushed at I parked next to the workout place.

"Hey it's about 3:00 am so this is gonna be so much fun." He said as he saw the other guys park beside us. "oh wait let's take a selfie." As he took a picture of us he typed something and posted a tweet. I checked and saw the tweet said, 'going to work out with the one and only ROXYPlayzMC.' I smiled and went inside the workout place.

"Ok so if your the one who has the six pack here, can you tell us what are we gonna do to get a six pack?" Ross said as I nodded and walked toward the yoga mattresses.

"So first your gonna do is stretch and you can do your own stretches." We all started to stretch and as we got done doing that, we walked toward the bikes.

"We have to bike for 15 minutes and you have to go as fast as you could without slowing down." They all moaned and we sat in a bike. I was of course was going the fastest and Lachlan was going the slowest, "common Lach you can do it!!!"

"But you said without slowing down so I'm gonna build it up with speed." He already looked tired but we didn't care.

(Time skip until like 2 hours of working out)

"Ok guys we are done!" I didn't even close got tired but the guys looked like they just ran a 1,000,000 miles.

"Can you carry me please?" Lachlan asked me ask me as he made me those puppy eyes.

"Ugh fine." I ticked him up and carried him to his car.

"See you guys at the house!!!" I yelled as I sat in the drivers seat and drove off with Preston sitting beside me.

He put his head on my shoulder, I don't know how but he did. I smiled and drove off to the house. He looked really adorable when he is asleep but I only wish that I could be his GF. But he is famous and it would be hard for him to do some YouTube videos and love a girl.

"I love you Roxy..." He mumbled as he kissed my cheek.

"Love you too Preston." I said as we both smiled as we entered the house. Oh and Lachlan and Ross are still driving back. I ran upstairs and jumped on my bed and quickly fell asleep by thinking about Preston.