Russia!!! Part 2

(Ty's POV) (Didn't see that coming)

Something is going on with Roxy. She is like a sloth who sleeps like 24/7.i need to find out.

"Hey guys do you know whats going on with Roxy and the sleeping problem?" Mitch looked down.

"Tell us Mitch!" Ethan said as he loudly sighed.

"Fine! When we were young, her parents treated her like she was a loser. She didn't sleep at night because if she sleeps she will get hurt by her parents. She had been in pain for so long but now she is free and she could sleep." Mitch said as he was looking at nothing and making an image of her getting hurt. "She hasn't slept for like 5 years straight." He said as I couldn't believe of what he said.

"Simon had the same thing happen to him when he was young." Harry said as he saw with a bottle of water.

"They both could sleep as long as they could plus we need to sleep tomorrow is a long day." Jerome said as we all went upstairs and I walked in my room and fell on my bed face first and fell quickly asleep.

(Next day)
(Roxy's POV)

*dream*

I woke up in my old room with my parents beside me.

"We are so sorry for this Roxy. We are dead now and you are beautiful and you will never age." My mom said as I smiled at her and hugged her.

"Your uncle will be helping you with everything and I just wanted to say that I'm sorry too because I just thought it would be fun torturing my kid." He said as I didn't care about what he said and hugged him.

"You are our guardian Roxy and you will always be our angel." My mom said as they started to disappear and I was in a white room with my quadrant in it.

"Hello Roxy. Nice to see you again." The woman said as I waved and smiled at her.

"I haven't talked to you in a while now." I said as I hugged her and she hugged back.

"Roxy, I saw you talking to your parents and they are truly sorry about everything. And I saw you got a new boyfriend." She wiggled her eyebrows. Even if she is my guardian rah never means she doesn't have humor.

"So what do you do? Do you just watch me all this time?" She shook her head and looked in my eyes.

"I watch a millions of you out there and your the only person who I talk to the most because I know that you are different than most of them. Also I'm glad that you don't use your powers even if its an emergency." She said as I totally forgot about my powers. I started to glow blue color in my hands and the woman smiled.

"Promise me to never let me go." I said as she nodded and I woke up in a room with Simon hugging me.

"Good morning." He said in his morning voice and we kissed and I stood up and went to the closet to get changed. I took my jeans with a MEROME shirt and a HWNT beanie and some leather gloves which don't close my fingers. I ran to the bathroom with my clothes and took a quick shower. I brushed my hair and put my clothes on and run downstairs to see everyone in the living room with a bottle of beer.

"Well someone is finally awake." Ty said as I waved at everyone and sat on the couch.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked the guys as they looked at me with evil grins on their faces. "What the fuck?" I asked as they stopped and started to laugh and I still was confused.

"We are going to a carnival with games and mazes and stuff like that. We have our groups ready to go. So we have 5 groups and it will be: Roxy, Simon, Adam, and Lachlan. Next, Quentin, Ian, Harry, and Ethan. Next, Cody, JJ, Josh, and Jerome. Next, Ty, Mitch, Vikk, and Rob. Last but not least, Tyler, Ryan, Ross, and Seto." Mitch said as I nodded and remembered my group.