Chapter 3: Let The Prank War Begin

(Mitch's POV)

I woke up by hearing Roxy scream. I started laughing because yesterday I put some sleeping pills in her smoothie which she drinks every day after her workout. The guys took her to a hair salon and told them to make her hair color be blue and make her look like emo like ish. (Her hair is gonna be looking like the picture on the top but her body is different.) I opened the door and saw Preston run into her room.

He came out of the room and looking kinda mad. This is gonna be bad for me.

"Did you do this?!?!" He came up to me and pushed me to the wall.

"Sadly yes I did, I took her to a salon yesterday and we turned her hair blue." I saw his hand rise but before I could fell the pain I saw Roxy pull him back.

"Let me do this." She looked kinda mad and Preston nodded and went downstairs. She pushed me in my room and locked the door behind her.

"Why Mitch why?" She looked super sad now.

"I'm sorry I just thought it would be funny." I looked at her and saw her trying to smile.

"You know that I always wanted this color of hair but I couldn't since I work out." She said as she started to crack up.

"But you could still work out if you put it in a pony tail."

"No I can't I turned into an emo girl but I will try to go to the gym every day." she gave me a hug and we walked out of the room. As we walked down the stairs I saw all of the guys down there looking worried. As they heard us walking down the stairs, they all stood up from the couch and looked at Roxy. Some of them gasped and some of their eyes widen.

"What?" She asked with a smile on her face like nothing happened. "Oh my hair is blue because of Mitch but I still like it so don't hate him plz."

"But why Mitch?" Rob asked while still staring at her like she came from the dead.

"Ok then guys so what are we gonna do today since tomorrow is PAX?" Roxy asked like a five year old who is super annoying.

(Roxy's POV)

"Oh wait, since my uncle gave me ton of money, maybe we should go shopping and I need new clothes since I got a new hair color and I need a lot more stuff." I said like I was planning all this before we even met yesterday. Everyone nodded and ran upstairs to get ready.

"Guys!!! Get your asses down here before we leave without you!!!" Mitch yelled from downstairs and he had a paper in his hand. "I got your teams for the shopping mall." He smiled and put us in groups of two. Jerome was with Mitch, Vikk and Rob AND Lachlan were together, and I was with Preston. I guess this is gonna be fun.

(Preston's POV)
(Few minutes before we reach the mall)

As I was playing flappy bird, I got a text message from Mitch.

M. Hey I put you with her because I know you guys love each other
P. Why do you think that?
M. I saw how you look at her and how much you care about her
P. fine but what do you want me to do?
M. Ask her out or hold hands while your shopping and help her find good clothes for her plz
P. ok thanks man

As we reached the mall, there was a small smile on Roxy's face like she always wanted to go shopping.

"I never thought I'm doing this..." She said like she never shopped for girl clothes before.

"Have you ever went shopping for girl clothes before?" I asked because is she was a tomboy this all time I'm gonna die.

"No, because when I wore a dress then I was 11, a guy thought I was a girly girl and I kicked his ass but he stabbed me with a knife." She was a tough girl because there wasn't a single tear coming out of her eyes. "Here put this hoodie on so the fans wont notice us." She handed me a hockey sweatshirt.