Later you will see...

(THREE MONTHS LATER)
(Roxy's POV)

We are finally endings this around the world thing. We were flying on our jet from India to Japan. Well we are not done yet but we will soon. I will leave my luggage in our jet so I could get another bag of stuff. Vikk did the same thing too and we ran out of the jet and we ran to our cars.

I got my car keys and me and Vikk drove off to a hotel since we didn't want to stay with the guys. We got to the best hotel there is and we left our backpacks and we drove off to shopping for Pokemon and anime things. We first got to a anime store and got some ENGLISH books and games which were totally cheap. Then we went to get another minecraft luggage bag. LATER We went to a Pokemon shop.

"So how much money I could spend?" Vikk asked as I shook my head and he knows that means how much he wants and he ran around the store. I got like over 5,000 Pokemon cards, ton of books, some toys, drawings of Pokemon, posters, key chains, decorations, and a ton more things. I got a text that my uncle added a million dollars on my card and I looked at Vikk who was running around like crazy.

I got like 10 big bags of Pokemon stuff and so did Vikk. We had so much fun together and we drove off to eat. We got some sushi and we drove off to get more things. We got some more Pokemon things and we thought to be done shopping for today. I felt my phone ring and I saw it was Simon.

"Hey will you guys come to the house?" He asks as Vikk looks at me confused.

"Yeah we are just give us an hour or two." I said as we walk inside our room and get everything in our bags.

(One Hour Later) *spongebob narrator voice*

We were done and we were driving to their house. Their house looked so beautiful and big. I parked the car and we walked to the door to see the guys in the living room. We nocked on the door and Nastya opened it and she have us a huge hug.

"Didn't you guys leave your bags in the jet tho?" She asked us and we nodded and she tried to pick up my bag but failed. "Cheese you love shopping." She giggled and we smiled and walked in the living room and as I was being pulled into some huge room and I had my stuff brought in there too.

Simons face looked at me and he was happy. He kissed me and I kissed back and we started to make out. What is going on with him? I broke the kiss and Simon smiled at me.

"I missed you." He said to me. Oh that's why he is so happy.

"I missed you too." I replied and I smiled at him and he threw me on his bed and jumped on top of me.

We started to make out again and I don't really want to tell you what happened because well you know. Later I laid down beside him and put my clothes back on.

"That was great." Simon said as I nodded and he put on some clothes back on too. I jumped under the covers and slowly fell asleep.

(Next day)

I woke up and I felt really cold. I stood up from the bed and found out that Simon was gone. There was a note on my desk and it said. 'Hey babe, I went to a store because I'm worried about something. I used protection last night but I need to check something.' I think he wanted to buy a tester if I'm pregnant or not.

(Later Simon is back)

"Here babe." He gave me a tester and I went to the bathroom. I did the test and it was one line. I checked and I was happy Im not pregnant.

"Nope." I said as he smiled and kissed me. We walked inside the kitchen and I got some coffee and sat at the table.

"Well finally the lovers are awake." Nastya said as I rolled my eyes and she laughed.