Finally!!!

(Ty's POV)

Why is Tyler so happy when he came out? Did he do something bad or did something good.

"Guys a got good news." Tyler said as we all looked at him.

"Nothing could be better than Roxy waking up and that's physically impossible." Mitch said as he was some kind of a nerd.

"Well she actually woke up and she is totally fine!" Everyone cheered and we got up and most of us drove back home but me Mitch and Tyler stayed to meet her. The other guys are going to make a surprise for Roxy. I saw the doctors come out of the room and smile. They looked at us and back at someone.

"Well she is all free to go. Are you waiting for her?" We nodded and Roxy came out of the room with a cast on her shoulder and some bandages on her side. She looked pretty happy for a girl who almost got killed.

"Hey guys!" She came up to us and gave us a group hug.

I was totally squeezed by Mitch and after few seconds of hugging he let me be go. I finally smelled the fresh air and not Tyler's armpit. Never go under someone's armpit!!! It smells like someone died in there. So back to the normal world. Roxy looked happy so see us. She is the person who would love to be friends with. She is nice, cute, and loves everyone in the world.

I walked toward the exit as I saw my car and Tyler's car parked outside.

"You can go with Tyler and I will go with Ty." Mitch said as he walked toward me car. Why do I get him but not her? Well at least Mitch is coming with me.

"You kinda look sad dood. Are u okay?" Mitch looked at me and I slowly nodded. "Is it because of my sister?"

"No, no, no she is totally okay. I just feel tired." I fake yawned and drove back home.

(Time skip till we get home)

"Heyo guys we are back!!!" Roxy yelled and looked around the house. No one is seen around the house. She turned to us and talked toward her room. She looked pretty tired for a party but when I went to get something to eat I heard a really loud scream coming from upstairs.

I ran upstairs and find out that some of the guys were waiting for her in the room and some were finding in other rooms. I laughed at her and she tackled me to the floor and started to tickle me.

"NO LET ME GO I FAN PLEASE!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!" I couldn't control my laugh so it sounded like an insane person. I heard the other guys laugh and take pictures of us. She was sitting on top of me so it felt really awkward. They were laughing at me and she finally jumped off me. She was a light girl to be a teen who is a football player.