So yeah....

(Roxy's POV)

I woke up by Mitch poking me in the face. I slowly open my eyes and stretch. I look around and I turned around to see Anna sleeping on Jason's shoulder. I smiled and stopped the music I was playing.

"So are you ready to show us your skills?" Jerome asked as I slowly nodded and remembered getting first in the Olympics and how happy I was that time.

"I don't like being a show off tho..." I said as I blushed and they smiled.

"We want to see your skills so we could get better at skiing." Mitch said as I again nodded and looked out the window. There was snow on the mountains and I saw some people skiing. 'that was me once' I said in my head as I looked to see that some guys were chatting in front of me and I sighed and closed my eyes again.

"C'mon she needs to wake up!" Mitch said as I heard someone say something like.

"She is tired so leave her alone." Someone said which saw probably Rob as I quickly went into the dream world.

"It's all your fault!" Jerome yelled as my eyes fluttered open. I saw in my seat and all of the guys standing I front of me. We crashed into a mountain.

"You killed us all!" Adam yelled at me as I stood up to see myself filled with cuts and bruises.

"You are a monster!" Rob yelled as I started to cry.

"I don't understand why you even exist." Mitch said as he walked away, so did the other guys. I saw Anna stand I front of me.

"I thought you were my friend." She said as she started crying and walked away.

"I AM YOUR FRIEND!!" I yelled as they just walked away and I jumped out of my seat. I saw only darkness as I opened my eyes to see that I'm still on the plane.

"We landed Roxy and are you ok since you were crying in your dream." Mitch said as I nodded. Thank god it was a dream.

"So we are gonna sleep now and tomorrow morning we are gonna go skiing." Lachlan said as we went off the plane. I felt goose bumps on my wrist as I left the plane.

"You are acting weird. Are you sure your ok?" Mitch asked.

"Yeah I'm sure just weird feeling after the plane flight." I said as I went to get my bag. I grabbed my bag and stood looking at my phone. I got like 10 texts from Bodil and about 20 texts from Zach and 49 texts from Dan. They were all freaking out about me.

'Im fine I'm in Canada and I'm gonna be gone for 4 months' I said that to each one of them as they calmed down and I felt huge pain in my wrist as me and Anna fell to the ground.

"What is going on?" Anna asked as we looked at our huge tattoo and saw that it was glowing.

"No Roxy!" I blacked out with Anna and felt my eyes open and I was in a white room with Anna and another woman in a white dress.

"Hello there Anna and Roxy." She said as we looked at her.

"Who are you?" I asked as she had the same tattoo on her.

"I'm your guardian. We all guardians have the same tattoo." She said as I looked at Anna.

"You guys are important people. You are the girls that are strong and smart and nice. You guys are gonna get powers to do anything like fly, teleport, or copy things. You can do whatever you guys want but I only let you both tell the guys and no one else. You will be in huge pain for few minutes in real world but no one will see you guys with your powers or anything so good luck." She said as we teleported in real world.

The guys were surrounding us as they were holding us as we both yelled in pain for everything to stop. All parts of my body hurts and I can't stop it. I blacked out but I still felt the pain all over my body. I cried in pain as I heard someone say really quietly to me. "You can do this you are strong never give up!" It said as I opened my eyes and I stood up to see I was alone in the airport.

I walked toward the exit to see no one and I freaked out. Did everyone else die? I this one of my powers?

"You are a guardian?" Someone said as I turned around to see Anna with the guys. I slowly nodded and stepped back.

"I'm a monster you guys were right. I am the chosen one." I said as I started to float.

"You are not a monster. If you are a monster that means that we are too." Mitch said as the started to float in the air.

"I don't want to be one of you guys." I said as I closed my face with my hands.

"Trust me we didn't want to be either but we did it." Ty said as he looked at me and I floated down on the ground.

"I can't do this. I don't want to feel myself being a guardian everyday." I said as I took few steps back.

"You won't be since you could block your powers so no one will see you do magic." Jerome said as I nodded and got into normal time to see myself standing and the guys around us.

"So you ready to go skiing guardian?" Jerome said as I nodded and walked outside in the cold snow. I had my sweatshirt and some shorts on so I was pretty cold.

"Where is our car?" I asked as the guys looked at like 10 awesome cars and we all ran toward them and jumped in all of them and started the car.

"I guess these are." I said as the guys laughed and we drove to a huge mansion in the middle of nowhere and the guys parked beside the house.

"And I guess this is our house we are staying at." I said as they nodded and I ran to the trunk and got my bag and ran inside. "God its so cold!" I said as I enter the warm house and took off my shoes. I learned the house by running with my powers and looked to see only 10 rooms for like 15 people.

"Umm guys there is only 10 rooms for 15 of us." I said as they looked at each other.

"I call sleeping with Mitch!" Jerome yelled from back of the group as some of them asked if they want to sleep together.

I had a room all for myself. Anna was also by herself. We are the only girls here so we got our own rooms.

"Hey I need to buy snow gear so does Roxy so we are gonna go bye!" Anna yelled as she slammed open my door and grabbed me.

"I guess shopping?" I asked her as she nodded and we left the house and drove off to a shopping mall.