LoveBirds!!!

(Roxy's POV)

(Next morning)

I woke up by someone nocking on my door.

"Get the fuck out and let me sleep!" I said as I heard the door open. It was Tyler.

"Better wake up since all the guys are bored and we need to go shopping for Christmas presents." I totally forgot I hid a lot of them in my closet! I smiled and I think Tyler understood. (I hid all presents in the closet for the guys when I went shopping for clothes.) "When did you get them?" Tyler asked as he looked in my closet but didn't see anything.

"Well when I wen to buy clothes for myself." I smiled and walked to my bathroom. I put my hair into a messy bun and walked downstairs. "How did you guys get in here? Oh wait I forgot that you guys live here" I asked as they looked at each other and smiled.

"So what are we gonna do today?" Mitch said as he hugged me and I sat at the table.

"Well I got everything on here! *took out my phone* We are gonna go bowling and after we are gonna go to laser tags! Well after that we will go eat and later we will watch scary movies." I said as they all cheered for what I said.

"We are gonna have fun today but we need to get the Christmas tree and presents maybe..." Lachlan said as I nodded and went upstairs to get ready to go. I put on my tight shirt and some sport shorts and a ponytail. I looked like I myself when I was younger.

"You ready Roxy?" Adam yelled as I ran downstairs to see Team Crafted and The Pack there ready to go.

"Yeah sorry I was just checking out my cast on my shoulder." I said as we all went off to the bowling alley. I rode with Tyler and Adam and Ty. They were loud as hell.

"WILL YOU EVER STOP FARTING IN HER CAR?!?!?!??!" Adam yelled as I laughed and the guys blushed.

"NEVER!!!" Ty yelled as Tyler looked at his phone.

"ARE YOU LOOKING AT ROXYS PICTURES?!??!?!?" Adam yelled as I blushed and Tyler nodded.

"WHO IS THIS?!?!?!" Tyler yelled as I looked at picture of me and Dan. Dan used to be my friend until he moved to Australia.

"He used to be my friend when we were young and it was after Mitch left. He was my best friend until he moved to Australia. He is a youtuber but he doesn't play games he just makes vlogs." I said as I remember me and him being best friends.

"Is he DanIsNotOnFire?" Ty asked as they got calmer and I nodded.

"He was a British accent." Adam said as I remember his voice. I smiled and we parked and got out of the car.

"We used to call each other BFFs because everyone thought we were dating but we never dated." I said as the guys nodded and we met up with the other guys.

"SO ARE YOU TEADY TO LOSE ROXY!?!?!?" Jerome yelled as he ran into the doors and we all laughed.

"NEVER!!!" I yelled and opened the doors and ran inside. That place was huge!

"Welcome to the Bowling Party! How can I help you?" A man was standing and looking at me.

"Well we need three lanes because there is like a ton of us and we need some tables for about 15 of us I think." I said as he nodded and the guys went inside and looked at me I nodded and they went to sit down at some tables.

"Ok so here you go and go to the lanes number 5, 6,7." He said as I thanked him and walked to the lanes.

"We get these." I said and pointed at the lanes and the guys took their shoes off and put on some bowling shoes.