Chapter 7: The Confusion

(Roxy's POV)

I woke up with a huge headache. I couldn't even get out of my bed. Today I had to go to PAX to do another round of signing papers and taking selfies with fans.

"Guys Roxy is not feeling well!" I feared someone like Rob yell from front of my door.

"I'm totally fine guys! Just a he-" I fell to my knees holding my head.

"What happened last night?" Vikk asked Mitch while pointing at me.

"Nothing happened at, well actually the fight about Preston that it." Mitch said to Vikk and they kneeled beside me.

"Can you walk?" Rob said while picking me up and trying to balance me. I stood straight, but when I hear someone talk, my brain goes BOOM!!! They have me some medicine and it kinda helped me but I still had a little headache.

"Ok you ready guys for another day at PAX?" Lachlan asked while walking down the stairs. I had a crush on him too but he would never like a girl like me.

"Yeah sure." I said as he smiled at me and we went in the garage to get our cars. Lachlan drove in my car and he drove me there. I didn't really talk because I could be really shy about being with him in the car.

"You know you can talk to me right?" Lachlan asked me as I started to fell me cheeks turn red.

"Yeah it's just I could be really shy sometimes." I sai- oh wait did I just say that to him. SHIT!!!

"Yeah me too." He answered me like I was his BFF.

"I'm scared to go on stage today." He said with his cheeks turning red.

"Hey don't worry. You just be yourself the entire time and no one will judge you." Lachlan started to look like is about to freak out. I kissed him on the cheek and said, "don't worry your gonna do good."

"Thanks." Lachlan said as he parked my car next to Mitch's car. When I came out, I saw a lot of youtubers like TC and etc. The weirdest part that the TC was keeping an eye on me like the entire time. Awkward... The best part is that I'm now part of The Pack so I could be with them on stage AGAIN. I will help Lachlan to calm down since he is about to jump out of his pants.

(Few hours of shopping and signing swords later)

I had a ton more presents for Christmas for the guys. The Pack had to go on the stage in few minutes so I walked to the stage where the guys were. Lachlan looked really pale but I stood next to him and say he is ok. It kinda helped him every time but he was still worried as hell.

"Ok guys you were ready to see her again on the stage!!! Let's make some noice for The Pack!!!" Billy yelled threw the mic. I sat beside Lachlan and sometimes I keep pinching him to make his smile. He kinda got his color back but he was still pale.

"Ok so why is ROXYPlayzMC with you guys?" Billy asked as he pointed at me.

"Well she is now part of The Pack." Lachlan answered and some people cheered in the crowd.

"Ok another question, where is Preston?" Billy asked which made me get chills.

"Well, he left us." We heard a lot of gasps around the crowd.

"Ok let's have some kids line up and ask them some questions." Billy said while a ton of kids lines up behind a microphone.

"Go ahead kid." Jerome said while the kid just nodded and started to speak.

"Why did Preston leave?"

"Well you know we just thought that he is hanging out with other people more than us." Vikk said as he nodded and looked at me.