Chapter 5: HAPPY BDAY ME

(Preston's POV)

I woke up in the morning by hearing the guys running in the hallway. I opened my door and saw there was a huge bday box i front of Roxy's bedroom door.

"How could we forget about her bday?" Vikk asked as he ran down the stairs.

"Hey let's hide the box and you Preston you take her out on a date but don't tell her that you know that its her bday." Mitch said as he tried to pick up the box but failed. "Can someone help me here?" Lachlan ran up to him and they his the box in Jerome's closet since he never uses it anyway.

I checked the twitter and I saw Roxy tweet something. "Yay!!! Happy bday to me!!! Only AntVenom and the team crafted and my special fans remembered" I felt sorry for her but when everyone left the house, I walked toward Roxy's room and knocked on it loudly. "Get your lazy ass up Roxy!!!" The door burst open and the tired Roxy was standing with her blue messed up hair.

"What do you want Preston?" She asked like a vampire just bit her.

"Do you want to go shopping with me?" I made my puppy eyes so she will say yes.

"Fine but I need your help." I nodded and she pulled me into her room. "Can you help me with my hair while I do my mascara?" I nodded and I gently brushed her hair while she did her mascara. Her hair was extremely soft and she was really tired yesterday.

"Did you sleep last night?" I asked her because I'm still curious.

"No I was busy uploading videos. Also why did they cancel PAX today?"

"Well they found out that some of the booths were about to break so they need to fix them today so tomorrow we will have an extra day." I said like I was her mom from the 1990s.

"Thanks Preston." She kissed my lips but except of a short kiss it was a long kiss and I don't want to tell you the detail of making out cession.

When we got ready we drove off to a book store and I took her to a corner where I could show her my favorite books. I saw Vikk spotting us and quickly buy her some books and drove off. He almost got caught.

"Hey is everything ok you are today kinda like just love me today for some reason." She said as I didn't really want to say it all.

"Well I always wanted to do this but I was thinking you weren't ready to go on a next level." I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. She blushed and looked away. She found some really cool ghost books and I don't know why she is into ghosts so much.

"Hey babe, do you want to go to a movie like Ouija Board or something like that?" She nodded and she smiled at me.

"I always wanted to see The Ouija Board!!!" She said as I drove her to the nicest cinema in Hawaii.

(Time skip to the middle of the movie)

We sat in one of those couple seats and every time there is a jump scare, I scream and hide my head into my hands. She only laughed at my reactions and kissed my forehead.

(Time skip when they get home after the movie)

(Roxy's POV)

Before I could open the front door, someone's hands closed my eyes and my mouth and pulled me somewhere where I don't know where. That thing let me go and I saw the bright light and a TON of youtubers screaming "SURPRISE!!!" They actually remembered or the box helped them. I turned around to see Jordan standing there holding his shoulder because I hit him while he has taking me here.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked as they all were still smiling.

"I'm sorry we forgot about your bday but we still made you a huge party with all the PAX youtubers here to have some fun here." Mitch said as he looked around the crowd.

"Ok we could party but promise me no one is gonna get wasted here. But well it's my bday so anyone could get wasted." everyone cheered and we had a dj over and all of the youtubers were here. Even some of them like Markiplier and PewDiePie. Some guys were already totally wasted but me and Tyler (MunchingBrotato) didn't even drink at all.

"So I see your boyfriend down there going insane on the dance floor!" Tyler yelled over this loud music and pointed at Preston who was super drunk. I was laughing the entire time because every time he tries to do like a flip he lands on his head. Tyler and I came outside in the backyard where there was about 10 passed out youtubers. I sat in a chair and me and Tyler were asking some random questions to each other. We were playing this game for like two hours until I got tired and went to my room to get some rest. When I entered my room I saw Preston laying in my bed half naked. He didn't have his shirt on and he looked totally drunk.

"Come in bed babe." He said as he patted my side of the bed.

"Ok then..." I laid in my bed while the drunk Preston was passed out on the floor because I pushed him off. I guess today was fun.