SHOPPING

(Anna's POV)

I grabbed Roxy's hand and we ran off to our car. I jumped in the car as I turned the car on and we drove off to the shopping mall.

"So we need boots, gloves, snow pants, coats, sweaters, hats, and some warm clothes." Roxy said as she wrote that on her phone,

"I still can't believe we didn't freak out about him cheating on us." I said as I remember the fun times me and Tyler had.

"We are just like that movie called The Other Woman!" Roxy yelled as I laughed remembering that movie.

"I love that movie!" I exclaimed as she nodded and laughed. I parked the car beside a huge mall and went inside.

"I'm still cold since we don't have any warm clothes and I'm staying here for a month." Roxy said as I remember she doesn't have any warm clothes. She was wearing Benja red and black sweatshirt and some elite shorts and some red sport shoes.

"So I guess we need a lot of stuff!" I said as she laughed and looked around to see the clothes.

"This is gonna take awhile." She said as we started to walk around but sooner or later we will lose each other.

(Six hours later) *spongebob narrator voice*

"Ok where in the world is she?" I mumbled to myself as I walked to the cashier. I give all of my stuff to the cashier and pay as I stand and wait for Roxy. I saw a few minutes after Roxy with a cart full of clothes. She love spending money I guess.

"Finally!" I yelled as she smiled and rolled her eyes.

"How long did you wait for me?" She asked as I counted.

"Like 4 minutes and 57 seconds." I said as she laughed and smiled at me.

"At least I got under 5 minutes tho." She said as I stupidly nodded and we ran to the car.

"So I guess its about 9:00 pm now in this time." I said as I looked at the time.

"It would of been like 6:00 pm right now in Hawaiian time." She said as we both laughed and drove back to the house.

"Where have you been all my life?" She said as I shook my head.

"My parents and I got into a car crash and I was in the hell hole for like 3 years but I later movies to California and I went to Hawaii to visit my friends." I lied to her because I went there to hide from my dad.

"Your dad?" She asked me. Crap I said that out loud.

"Yeah he hates me so I moved to Hawaii away from him." I said as she gave me a hug and I felt a tear go down my cheek.

"This is why you have me." She said as I smiled at her.

"I remember about me and you get this tattoo on our wrists to hide our cuts. It willed our entire from hand to shoulder so I could of killed myself if you didn't save me." I said as I remember the cuts come all the way down from my shoulder. (Picture above but its in blue and it filled their entire hand to shoulder.)

"I remember we had a fight about the color and we chose blue since it fits with your blue hair." I said as she laughed and ran out of the car to get her vagus and run inside. I ran out of the car and grabbed my bags and ran inside but I slipped and fell in the snow and I grabbed Roxy's wrist and she fell in with me.

"IM SO COLD!!!!" She yelled as I laughed and ran inside.

"Why are you all soaking wet?" I saw that Jason was standing I front of me.

"Well I fell in the snow and pulled Roxy in with me and she is cold." I said as Jason laughed and I went to my room. I threw my bags on the floor and went to change. I grabbed my new sweater and some leggings. After I changed I walked downstairs so see all of the guys downstairs. I took out my phone and my headphones to listen to music.

I turned on Eclipse from Jason Stokes. I love Jason's music so I listened to music and sat beside Jason and Mitch.

I only saw lips moving but I couldn't hear anything. I looked at Jason and he was smiling and looking down. I took my headphones as the guys yelled, "ANNNNAAAAAA!!!"

"WHAT?!?!?" I yelled back and they all smiled.

"You like Jason's music?" Adam asked as I nodded and leaned back and look at my phone for pictures of me and Roxy when we were young.

"That's you?" I heard someone ask me as I saw it was Jason and he took off one of my headphones.

"Yeah that's me when I was 16 and this is Roxy beside me." I said as I pointed at Roxy and she had her purple hair.

"She had purple hair back then." Jason said as I nodded and looked at a picture of me and Roxy with our tattoos.

"Woah that's looks so cool but now its kinda like different color." Jason said as he pulled up my sleeve but I quickly pulled it down.

"It now a different color since I used to swim a lot so its kinda now like light blue but not dark blue." I said as he slowly nodded and I knew that he feels like I'm hiding something.

"I'll be right back." He said as I nodded and put my headphones back on.

"You like him don't ya?" Ian asked as I blushed and slowly nodded.

"OMG JASON GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!!!" Lachlan asked as Jason walked inside the room and I knew that he heard it since he was blushing like crazy.

"I NEVER KNEW THAT OR LITTLE JASON LOVES SOMEONE!!! JASON IM STARTLED!!!!" Adam yelled as we all laughed and so did Jason.

"I'm gonna go to sleep so night! You guys better go to sleep too since we need to wake up early." I said as I left the room and walked upstairs. I entered my room and jumped under the covers and fell asleep.

(Roxy's POV)

"Why did he do that?" I asked Dan on the phone as I heard him sigh.

D- I really don't know Roxy but I can't believe your not crying on someone's shoulder right now.
R- I'm stronger than you think Dan!
D- Ok so you met Anna and you knew that he cheated on you so now your friends with his ex?
R- yeah I guess you could say that.
D- So what is going on down in Canada?
R- Well it's really cold and I feel free from the guys.
D- But you live with them.
R- But like I mean being single again and no drama of love and stuff.
D- Trust me you will meet someone else in your life that will be perfect for you.
R- hopefully I don't want to be like the single woman who lives in a house with some other guys who like you who never age!
D- We are guardians we never age.
R- I know so this is why I'm happy!
D- we all stop growing after the age of 20-23
R- Yeah and I already stopped since I turned 20
D- yeah so you know I'm gonna go to sleep so I guess night?
R- Yeah see ya!
D- Bye!
R- Bye!

I finished the call and jumped under my covers and quickly fall asleep.

(Jason's POV)

"Should we tell them?" I ask as they shook their heads.

"We need to tell them now or later and I want to have fun about this." Jerome said as I nodded.

"But we need to tell her that your her brother." I said it since he was her brother and she didn't know about it.

"Trust me I will tell her later." Jerome said as he walked upstairs with me to sleep.