Skiing

(Roxy's POV)

We finally got there and we went inside a sweet house thing. We payed for staying here for a month and as they looked at me they freaked out.

"OMG YOUR ROXY RADIONOVA!!!!" They yelled as I nodded and they surrounded me.

"Yeah..." I said awkwardly as one of them grabbed my hand and took me to a huge room with skies and my skies were on the top.

"Here you go madam." A man said as he handed me my skies and I thanked them and left the room.

"What was that all about?" Adam asked as I made a face to him like IDK. He laughed and we went to get ready. I put on my snow pants and then my coat and then I put on my ski shoes and then I get ready my go pro. I grabbed my hat and gloves and put them on.

"Hello everyone! Roxy here and today is the day when we are going skiing I have a go pro on my helmet and I have one on a stick to see my face after years of not skiing after the Olympics. So I have the guys back here and my friend Anna down there somewhere so I can't wait so let's go!" I said as I put my gloves on and grab my skies and walk outside. The cold air hit me like a truck and I ran toward the lift and put on my skies.

"Here goes nothing!" I yell at the camera as I put on my goggles and go on the ski lift.

"So I wanted to tell you guys that I am so thankful for all of you people out there who watch me and you tell me everyday that I make hilarious videos so I guess I'm proud." I said as I heard someone tell behind me my name.

"ROXY BROOM BROOM GET OFF MY SKI LIFT!!!" I shook my head and he awed and I laughed.

"So I'm about to get to the top and the guys are right behind me and I promise to show them my rules about this so I have to wait for them." I said as I jumped off the lift and stood waiting for the guys.

"So we are gonna go down and we are gonna watch you from there." Rob said as I nodded and the guys went down. I smiled to see them laughing and making each other fall and some of them were racing each other and Adam was the first one to finish.

"So here goes nothing!" I said as I was all of the guys wave at me. I skied threw trees and did some flips on the jumps and got everything right. I was crying because I didn't remember I could do that.

"So this is my first time skiing after the Olympics as I said so I'm treacly happy!" I yelled threw the wind to the camera and I speeded up so I stopped and got snow all over the guys.

"NO! JASON IM STARTLED!!!" Adam yelled as he skied behind Jason. I laughed and looked at the guys.

"So I guess its your turn." I said as I heard yelling behind me and Vikks face light up.

"ETHAN!!!!" Vikk yelled as a chubby guy stopped I front of him and they tried to hug. They hugged after like five minutes of trying.

"Why are you here and where are the sidemen?" Vikk asked as I remember about the sidemen and I felt someone bump into me and fall on top of me.

"OMG I'm so sorry I was pushed my JJ!" He said as he got up and I looked to see a guy with blond hair and blue eyes that I could see threw his goggles.

"YEAH BITCH THATS WHAT YOU GET!!!" I heard someone yell from behind the blond guy and I guess it was JJ.

"My name is Simon by the way and this is Harry, JJ, Josh, and Toby." Simon said as I blushed and nodded. He was a nice looking guy but I think if I like him he won't take it seriously.

"So I'm Roxy and my friend Anna is somewhere around-" I got interrupted and someone else bumped into me.

"Oh hi there Roxy!" Anna fell on top of me and I got up and pulled her up.

"This is the second time today!" I said as we all laughed and went up the ski lift. I sat beside Simon and Ethan and talked to them.

"So your the Olympian here." Ethan said as he made his weird laugh.

"Oh. My. God. GIVE ME YOUR LAUGH!" I said which made him laugh even more.

"So why are the sidemen here?" I asked as they looked at each other.

"Well it was Simons idea because Vikk said that there is a new pack person and it was a girl and Simon wanted to meet the chick." Ethan said as Simon nodded and I tried to hold my laugh.

"So you know that you just said that I'm hot and Simon wants to meet me." I said as Ethan laughed and I smiled.

"Sorry for him he is just making things up." Simon said as I knew that he liked me.

"Nah its alright if you wanted to meet me and so many guys told me that they like me so I'm fine." I said as I felt my cheeks turn red.

"Thanks." He said as we got off the ski lift and went down the mountain together.

(After skiing and getting home)

"So what are we gonna do about you guys?" I asked as I looked around at the guys.

"I could sleep on the floor in your room if its alright." Simon said as I blushed and took him upstairs in my room.

"Here is some blankets and pillows and if you need anything just ask me." I said as he nodded and got his stuff ready to sleep and I went to go change in the bathroom. I got changed and went in my bedroom and got my computer to edit some of my videos.

"I'm gonna go to sleep so night." Simon said as he got under his covers but started to shiver. I sighed and tapped his back which made him look straight at me.

"Come up here and sleep in my bed you look cold." I whispered so him as he nodded and went under covers with me. I closed my eyes and Simon put his arms around me. I quickly fell asleep as I thought of how much fun we had today.