Simon?

^ONE MONTH LATER^ *you will see why*

(Roxy's POV)

I woke up beside Simon. Today we had to leave to Russia. Yay? I sighed and tried to stand up but Simon grip saw strong. I kept on laying beside Simon until I heard groans.

"Hi..." He mumbled to me as I smiled at him.

"Finally your up. Me and the guys have to pack to fly to Russia and I guess your flying back to Hawaii?" I said as he didn't respond.

"What does that mean?" I ask as he makes an evil smile.

"The sidemen are coming too. And I just wanted to ask you about this I know its early to ask but I love you and I thought do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked as I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Yes Simon." I said as I kissed him and he kissed back. I felt butterflies in my stomach and after few seconds we broke the kiss. "But now we need to pack." I said as I grabbed my clothes on the floor and folded them and put them in my bag.

"So do you know where is my bag?" He asked as I shook my head.

"Hey Simon I took your bag and you could put your stuff in Roxy's bag." Josh said as he opened my door. I was still in my shorts and my shirt and I looked awful. "Why do you wear makeup when you sleep?" He asked as I laugh.

"I don't!" Their eyes went wide and they blushed.

"You look beautiful." Simon said as I blushed and kissed him.

"O...M...G.... IM GOING TO TELL EVERYONE!!!!" Josh yelled as Simon ran toward him and they stormed out of my room as I packed mine and Simons clothes. I quickly got done and went to take a shower and get ready. I took a quickly took a shower and put on some leggings and my minecraft shirt with 'Oh My Gaw' and me with my Ender dragon. I put my hair in a messy bun and took Mitch's red and black sweatshirt.

Didn't I tell you that Dan went to jail for life? Well he did and I will never see him again. YAAAAYYY!!! I walked down the stairs and went in the kitchen. My jaw almost dropped when I saw Anna and Jason kissing. I had a huge grin on my face and I ran out of the kitchen and yelled over the house, "I SHIP ANNA AND JASON!!!!" I ran away from the laughing Jason and Anna but I saw them get tired and they stopped.

"So I guess you are together?" I asked them and they nodded and I finally entered the kitchen NORMALLY and got myself some coffee and a muffin.

"When are we leaving bitches?" JJ asked as he took some coffee and a muffin like me.

"We will be leaving in like 3 hours." Ethan said as he entered the room and got a huge cookie and a muffin. "What I'm hungry." he said as I laughed and sat at the table.

"So what are we gonna do for these last 3 hours?" I ask as they look at each other.

"Maybe we could record or we could do an Q and A." JJ said as he grabbed my wrist and took me to his room.

"So I guess Q and A." I said as he nodded and tweeted for some questions.

"Hello there BITCHES and today I'm here with my hoe Roxy and we are doing a Q and A." JJ said as I slapped him and we laughed.

"I'm not a hoe but I'm Roxy and hi everyone." I say to the camera as he looks there's questions.

"Ok so JJ do you like Roxy?" The question said and I was really interested what he is gonna say. "Yeah sure." He said as I bade a frown face and he laughed.

"Ok so next, from scale to 1-10 how much do you want to punch JJ?" He said as he looked at me.

"Probably 20." I said to the camera and he moved his chair away from me. I laughed and he laughed a little worried after me.