Chapter 6: why?!?

(Roxy's POV)

I woke up with Preston laying on the round snoring. He was a hella loud sleeper. I stood up to look in the mirror and see me like not real me. I was really pale and my mascara is messed up. I put on my sport clothes and walk down the stairs. I think it's the stairs. I looked and everyone saw gone except of the pack. The Pack was still passed out in the same place. I thought I should prank them. I picked each one of them up and carried them to next to the pool.

When I got everyone like a dominoes, I pushed one of them and the all fell at the same time. They all surfaced the water all soaking wet and angry.

"What happened last night?" Preston asked still half asleep.

"Well you all got super drunk and you all passed out next to the pool but you Preston you came in my room half naked and you just blacked out on my floor. Oh and you Mitch, you and Jerome made MEROME!!!" When I said that Mitch and Jerome looked at each other and just blushed.

"Well what did we do?" Vikk asked a little worried.

"Well you Vikk, you got drunk and ate most of the food and Lachlan you tried to flirt with me but you ended up getting hit my me and Tyler in the face. And YOU Rob, you were going insane yesterday, you made out with one of the plastic dolls. Also you got naked i front of everyone on the dance floor. Also, you-"

"Ok then we don't need to know everything I did but you can tell me later sometime." I nodded and went back to my room. I went into my bathroom and took out my razor and put 5 cuts on each hand. I put on my BajanCanadian sweatshirt and started to walk down the stairs. I heard the guys watching some hockey game and I giggled my way to my car. I drove off to a piercing professionals and I'm about to have a small ring on my lip. Yay!!! I went in the 'room' where they are gonna pierce my lip. And I'm gonna have it on the side not in the middle.

"Ok one... Two... Three!" The woman yelled the three but it didn't hurt as bad.

"Ok honey, just don't forget to clean your ring every 24 hours." The woman yelled before I left the place.

I looked on my phone and saw 6 missed calls and 26 missed messages. Each one of them called but only Rob wrote the texts.

R. Hey where are you?
R. WHERE DID YOU GO?
R. Please come back home
R. Can you please come back just please
R. We found a razor in your bathroom!!!
R. Why do you cut?
R. We saw blood all over the sink
R. We are going to go search for you
R. Where are you tell us NOW
R. We are gonna call the cops if you won't come back at midnight
R. Mitch and Preston are freaking out
R. You need to answer your phone
R. We can't find you or your car anywhere
R. We
R. Are
R. Worried
R. To
R. Death
R. About
R. You
R. You
R. Are
R. One
R. Of
R. Us
R. Now
Roxy. Hey I'm fine I just needed to go somewhere where no one will be worrying about me. I will be home in 5 minutes

(Preston's POV)

"Should I tell her about this?" I asked her while she was laughing.

"Yeah babe. She will hate you but she deserves it." She laughed in the phone.
"She will kick the pack out or she will just kick me out but the pack is gonna hate me after this." I started to sob but she didn't care.

"You are Preston you can tell her this."

"Fine but you have to move to Texas with me."

"Deal."

(Robs POV)

I heard the talk which Preston had. We all heard it. We have to kick him out of the pack. He needs to be like us if he wants to be with us.

"So what do we do?" Mitch asked me.

"He is cheating on Roxy and he wants to stay in the pack but she is in the pack now so we only have one choice." I said as everyone looked down. "He is leaving the pack forever and he is not coming back." We all nodded and we heard the front door open. We saw Roxy with a pierced lip.

"Hey guys!!! What wrong?" She turned from being super happy to super worried.

"Preston is umm... leaving the pack and he is cheating on you with some one else." Jerome said while looking down at his shoes.

"Where is HE!?!?!?" She yelled with her might the word he.

"He is in his room talking to her..." Vikk said while pointing at his room.

She kicked the door open and before we entered the room we saw Preston just fly threw the air like he was a bird. He slammed into the wall and it took us a while to get Roxy off of Preston.

"HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME?!?!?!?!" She yelled while trying to hit Preston but she didn't.

"I'm sorry..." Preston said while looking down at the bloody floor.

"Sorrys wont help you Preston. You are not part of the pack anymore. Now you have 30 minutes to get your stuff and get the fuck out!" I yelled with madness in my voice which made everyone stare at me.

"I'm sorry you have to be part of this Roxy..." Mitch hugged his sister and there was an awkward silence while Preston was packing his clothes. He ran down the stairs with all of his stuff and he looked like he was gonna kill someone.

"Oh wait you forgot this." Roxy threw the golden ring at Preston and he looked at the ring and walked out the door with the ring in his hand.

Lachlan looked at Roxy like he never seen a girl before. He said that he had a crush on her since she started YouTube and he was 18. I hacked into Roxy's phone and saw Lachlan's name on the notes. I think she liked him since he started YouTube too.

I think its her first crush.