Chapter 8: The Fun is Not Over

(Few hours later)

"ROXYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" All of the guys stormed into my room with their eyes filled with anger. It's was so funny so see them with pink hair! "HOW LONG IS GONNA STAY IN OUR HAIR??!!?!?!" Mitch yelled while shacking me while I laugh my ass off.

"It's gonna stay- f-for a month!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!" I laughed so hard that I fell to the floor because of the pain in my belly.

"You think this is funny?" Jerome looked the funniest because of his nose.

"Yeah it is because just look around." He looked around the group and they all started to laugh. I saw Lachlan go threw the crowd and tackle me to the ground.

"I'm gonna get you back so hard." Lachlan said as he sat on me and started to tickle me.

"AH NO STOP STOOOPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Everyone started to tickle me and they were actually strong but I took most of them down.

"Get off me you fat ass!!!" I yelled at Lachlan who was still on top of me.

"NEVER!!!" He yelled like a five year old.

"I will go shopping with you if you let me go!!!" I yelled because I didn't have that much air left.

"No I got something better. Hot about you give me a kiss?" He said as a huge smile came on everyone's faces.

"Ugh fine but get off me first!!!" I took a few breaths of normal air and kissed Lachlan on the cheek.

"I still can't get over your hair." I said as I pointed at his hair. We ate some breakfast and we thought to go to the beach since we are in Hawaii. I took my cutest bikini and put on some shorts and a shirt. I really didn't care about the kiss that Lachlan got because he forced me to.

"Is everyone ready?" A voice from downstairs said and it didn't even sound familiar. I ran from my room and I saw Team Crafted and MunchingBrotato?!?!?! My eyes went wide but I didn't really react. I quickly went down the stairs and took my phone and some headphones.

"Wait are you ROXYPlayzMC?" Someone asked me and it sounded like Tyler.

"Yeah didn't you notice me at PAX?" I answered in a 'duh' voice.

"Oh yeah your the girl who got hit by Adam!!!" Ty said with happiness in his voice.

"Hey Roxy, I'm sorry that I hit you." Adam said as he came up to me. I walked toward the living room to get the towels.

"Hey its fine but next time remember that I'm the person who will save my brother. AND I forgot to ask you, why are you here and HOW did you get inside?" I asked as they looked at each other.

"Well we are here because the pack asked us to come and we got in here because Vikk opened the door for us." Jason said as he kinda blushed. Why does everyone like me?!?!? Oh well I guess I have to pick someone.

"So... I got a great idea follow me!!!" I ran toward the back yard and pulled myself up to the 2nd floor roof.

"Are you Spider-Man or something like that?!?!?!" Ian yelled and looked how high I jumped.

"No I'm your FOOT!!!!" I yelled in a derp Ssundee voice and walked on the roof. I came close to Mitch's window and nocked on it really hard.

"MITCH GET ALL THE GUYS!!! THE TEAM IS HERE!!!" Mitch looked at me in shock and ran out of his room. "This is a great place to get tan." I yelled to the guys down there waiting for me.

"Yeah I bet but how much have you worked out to get this strong?" Quentin asked and pointed at his belly.

"Well I work out every day since I was 13 so I worked out for 6 years straight." He looked at his belly again and walked inside. I laughed and got down the roof and I saw the pack standing inside waiting for us.

"Wait wait WAIT.... I just noticed that I'm the only girl here..." I made Adams mad face and looked down.

"NO WHERE IS MY FACE?!?!?!?" Adam yelled and closed his face with his hands. We all laughed and started to walk out the door. I mostly talked to Ty and Jason and they both were totally nice and they are actually our next door neighbor and they are gonna live here like us.

Lachlan was walking behind us and he looked kinda mad. "Hey guys be right back." They both nodded and I walked up to Lachlan. "Hey whats wrong?" "Oh well you know my crush is talking to another guys and I feel jealous." "Hey don't think that I don't like you. I just wanted to know about them more." "Fine but can you stay close to me?" "Lachlan I need my own space and you are kinda acting weird about everything so I'm kinda gonna stay away a little bit. Ok?" "Fine"

"What is Lachlan's deal?" Ty asked as he nodded toward him.

"Well he likes me and he is jelly that I'm talking to you guys." I said as they both smiled.

"I get why would he be jelly! And are you guys a thing?" Jason said as he kinda got a little serious.

"No we are not a thing! Plus he is acting kinda weird the last few days." I whispered the last sentence so they could only hear.

"OMG I SEE THE BEACH MITCH." I heard Adam yelled from the front of the crowd.

"ITS THE BITCH MITCH!!!" Jerome yelled so that everyone could hear and mostly everyone laughed except of Lachlan. Wow whats that guy deal? Oh well let's have fun!!!

I put my towel in between of Tyler's and Ty's so that means that IM SURROUNDED BE TYLERS!!! I thought to go tan first then I will join the guys at the volleyball game.

(Tyler's POV)

"Dude she is fricken hot!" Adam yelled so the guys could only hear.

"I agree with you bro!!" Most of us said but the mad Lachlan and her brother didn't agree.

"If one of you guys will break my sisters heart, I promise I will kill you!" Mitch yelled to make it clear to everyone.

"So who wants to ask her out." Everyone raised their bottles of beer and we all looked at each other.

"Well this is gonna be a hard decision." Adam said and laughed after what he said.

"I'm gonna go ask her right now!!!" I jumped out of my seat and ran toward her.

"Hey Roxy!!!" I yelled and it looked like I scared her.

"Hey there Tyler!!! You kinda scared me..." She smiled at me.

"Hey umm... Do you want to go on a date sometime with me?"

"No sorry Tyler..." My heart broke into pieces.