Russia!!!

(Roxy's POV)

We drove in dead silence until I broke it.

"So what are we gonna do in Russia?" I asked as he jumped when I said it.

"Well we are just gonna do things around there and we are gonna stay there only for like 2 weeks or so." Simon said as I nodded and sighed and leaned back in my seat but before I could close my eyes Simon stopped the car and poked my face. "We are here." He said as I opened my car door and stretched while Simon took out our bags.

"So how long is the flight?" I asked since we had a private jet there and there are beds in there.

"It's about 20 hours there if we don't stop or anything like that." Simon said as I sighed and grabbed my backpack. I had everything charged if there is no chargers on the plane. Simon kissed me on my cheek and we went inside to wait dot the others.

"Why do we need a private jet if we could fly on a normal public plane?" I asked as he sighed.

"Well Sidemen don't really like people screaming on the planes and people hugging them so we just get a normal jet." He said as I nodded and saw everyone else go inside the airport.

"ARE YOU READY BITCHES?!?!?" JJ yelled as we both nodded but we heard some people yell at him but I didn't care.

"Remember there are kids around here." Vikk said as he took out his phone and started to vlog.

"We need to give out luggage and the plane is ready for us so we could go down on the plane now but we still need to wait until its our time." Ian said as we all nodded and I didn't see Anna anywhere.

"Where is Anna?" I asked as I didn't see Jason anywhere either.

"Jason and Anna flew back to Hawaii because they don't want to come with us." Rob said as Simon takes out bag and gives it to a worker.

"I'm gonna go get a lot of snacks for us. If anyone wants to come then follow me." I said as Simon and Lachlan followed me and I went inside a snack shop. I grabbed a ton of snacks which I liked and I got some candy and drinks. I paid everything and I left with the guys where the others were sitting.

I still had a picture of our jet in my mind and I think it would not look good.

"Hey are you okay you look really tired right now." Simon asked as I nodded and sat down beside Jerome and Simon sat beside me. I put my head on his shoulder and take out my phone as I look on twitter and tweet that 'We are flying to Russia with The Sidemen, The Pack, and Team Crafted.' I smiled as I posted it and everyone was freaking out about it. All of my fans were like going crazy.

"We could go on the plane." Simon whispered in my ear as I nodded and stood up and so did the other guys and we walked toward our gate and I took my backpack and I threw it over my shoulder.

"So Roxy is the only girl here and she it still sick." Mitch said as I sneezed and Simon put his hand around my waist. I gave the ticket to a worker and she took us to our jet. When I entered the plane, I saw like tons of beds, mini tennis court, a ton of TVs, and a table thing with chairs around it.

"How long do we have to wait?" Ethan asked as I took a bed and Simon sat beside me. I guess that I'm sharing a bed with Simon.

"For about thirty minutes." The woman said as I slowly nodded and put my head on the pillow and fall asleep.

(Lachlan's POV)

I love Roxy as a brother but I feel kinda jealous that Simon is sleeping with her. I didn't really want to sleep but my eyelids felt really heavy and I jumped on a bed and quickly fell asleep.