Wow...........

(Roxy's POV)

I walked downstairs with Tyler holding my hand. I looked around to see the guys at the door with some jeans and sweatshirts.

"Where are guys going?" I asked as they all looked at me.

"We have to go shopping but we will be back later. Tyler is gonna stay with you." Mitch said as they put their hoods up and walked out the door. That is not normal of them. I pushed Tyler to the wall and grabbed his shirt.

"Tell me where are they going now or you will not be able to see me for a week." I said as he looked scared but he was hiding something.

"Fine they are going to go get something to prank you." He said as I put on my evil smile and grabbed his hand and ran to the garage.

"I need to get them before they get me." I said as I started my car and went to party city. I parked some distance away from party city so the guys won't see my car.

"Wow you are actually pretty smart for doing this." Tyler said as we entered the shop and I looked for some pink hair spray and some silly string and some buckets.

"How will you do this?" Tyler asked as he pointed at all the things I have.

"Don't tell them but I will put some silly strings and some hair spray on top of their doors so then they open the door everything will spray on their heads and they will be probably really pissed at us. I'm using the buckets so if they try to go in my room they will end up with a bucket of face paint." I said as we paid for all the stuff and drove back home.

"So we are gonna put this here and this here." I said as I put it on everyone's door and I looked it was about 4:30 am. We had some more time before the sirens go off. I will put some sirens of fire on so they will freak out and I got some smoke machines so they will think its a real fire. "Ok now we need a lot of smoke." I said as I turned on the smoke machines all around the house and when I couldn't see anything I turned on the sirens.

"THERE IS A FIRE WAKE UP!!!" I yelled as all of the guys opened their door and yelled, "ROXY YOU BITCH!!!!" I laughed and ran into my room and got ready with all of the face paint. They ran in my room and all of the pink face paint fell on top of them. We call that I touchdown!

"You are so dead." Ty said as I laughed and saw all of the pink smurfs.

"Second time you guys are pink!!!" I laughed as I turned off the smoke machines and sirens.

"You are really smart for a girl." Jerome said as I rolled my eyes and the guys walked off to their bathrooms.

"Wait so this is gonna be on us for how long?" Rob said as I remembered that it stays on for maximum of 1 month.

"It's gonna stay on for a month!" I said as I took some of my cameras and turned them off. I edited my videos and posted them on YouTube and sent it to Bodil40 and Zexyzek.

They watched right after I sent them and they skyped me.

"Hey guys!" I said in my microphone as they both smiled.

"That was the best prank ever!" Bodil said as I laughed at his Bulgarian voice.

"I know right? It was really easy too!" I said as they looked shocked.

"How could it be that easy?" Zach asked as I shook my head.

"It was just easy." I said and Tyler came into my room.

"Best. Prank. Ever!" He said as he kissed my cheek and waved at the camera.

"Why is he not pink?" Bodil asked as he looked at Tyler.

"He helped me." I said as they smiled and said bye and I finished the skype call.

"You are so dead after this." Tyler said as I mouthed to him 'I know' and looked at the time. It was early morning but I guess the guys can't sleep anymore with me in their house.

"So do you want to record?" I asked as he nodded and sat on my laptop as I logged on my computer.

(After the recording and editing)

"Do you want to go to the beach?" Tyler asked as I remembered that I'm taking my cast off today.

"Yeah sure but I need to go to the hospital to take off my cast." I said as he nodded and I went to go find some clothes to wear. "Then around Tyler!" I said as he shook his head.

"Never!" He said as I rolled my eyes and took off my shirt. I quickly took off my clothes and put on my new clothes.

"Well I guess let's go!" I said as I opened my door and ran off to the garage door. I heard Tyler running behind me as I jumped in my car and started the car as Tyler sat in the passengers seat.

(After taking off my cast and getting back home)

I walked inside my room and looked for a swimsuit. My shoulder looked fabulous and I picked out my favorite Victoria Secret swimsuit. I grabbed a beach bag and took some towels and some sunscreen. I walked downstairs to see most of the guys downstairs chatting.

"Are you guys ready to go normally to the beach?" I asked as I remember getting stabbed in my shoulder.

"Yeah this time lets have fun than last time." Mitch said as we left the house and I grabbed my skateboard and rode I front of everyone. I heard someone else riding their skate board and I looked back to see Jerome and Lachlan on their skateboards.

"Really?" I asked as they nodded and I saw the beach.

"ITS THE BITCH MITCH!!!" I yelled as the skateboarders laughed and I jumped off my skateboard and walked on the soft sand.

"IT THAT ROXY!!?!?!?" I heard someone yell behind me to see Bodil and Zach behind me.

"Yeah the one and only." I said as I hugged them and they laughed.

"I didn't know that you are here!!" Bodil said as laughed nod nodded and walked toward some open seats on the beach. I took the one without the covers and laid down and took off my dress to a swimsuit.

"So what are you gonna do?" Zach asked as I looked around.

"I might play a game of volleyball with the guys." I said as the rest of the guys took the seats beside me.

(Later after the boring hours in the beach)

"Ok see you guys later!" I yelled and waved to Bodil and Zach.

I rode my skateboard back to the house and I got there first. I hid my skateboard in the bushes so no one fill find it and walked inside the house. I ran to my room and took and warm shower.

I came out of the shower and got some of my pjs on and walked downstairs to get a snack and go to play games.

"Going to sleep?" Robs asked as he looked around the corner of the living room.

"Nah just going to go get a snack and go play some games" I said as Rob walked behind me.

"Do you want to record with me?" Rob asked as I grabbed some Monster and Doritos and nodded. We went to our rooms and got our recording ready.

"Ok 3 4 3 3 3 Hey guys ROXYPlayzMC here and today I'm with Rob and we are gonna play some huger games!" I did my intro as the game started and I got some potatoes and a stone sword.

"NOOO WHY?!?!?!?" I heard Rob yell as I laughed to see MrWoofless died by fist fighting ninjabrock16.

"Well I guess just watch me play." I said as we played hunger games all night and I won all of them. I felt my eyelids get heavy and I fell asleep while editing my video.