Wake up you jerk

(Roxy's POV)

I woke up by someone poking me.

"Let me sleep you jerk!" I yelled half asleep but he picked me up and started swinging me around. "Let me down!"

"Fine..." Tyler said as he sat down and took out my phone. He looked at my screen and saw our picture together and he smiled which made me blush. "I like this picture." He said as I nodded and looked at the time. It was 7:30 am.

"It's so early." I said as I opened my door and walked downstairs. I saw some guys passed out on the couch and the TV is still on. I smiled and walked to the kitchen. I took out some thing like bacon, egg, and etc. I wanted to cook something for the guys.

(After cooking)

I made them some pancakes, eggs, and a lot of bacon. I heard a ton of footsteps as the door opened and most of the guys running into the kitchen and yelling, "FOOD!!!" I took a pate and got some bacon and pancaked and sat down at the table.

"We could open the presents today morning since we forgot yesterday." Rob said as we all nodded and I remembered I forgot a ton of presents in my closet. I quickly jumped out of my seat and ran upstairs to my room. I open my door to see Tyler on his phone and looking at some tweets.

"I need your help to get these presents downstairs." I said as Tyler stood up and looked at a mountain of presents.

"Are you Santa?" He asked as I nodded and smiled and took as many presents as I could and ran downstairs. All of the guys were still in the kitchen so it could put the presents under the tree. I saw Tyler with a ton of presents so I took his presents and put them under the tree. We were running up and down the stairs and we took the last presents and put them under the tree. There was now about over 100 presents under there.

"We did it!" Tyler yelled in his Aunt Janet's voice and he kissed me. I smiled and saw all of the guys walking in the room.

"HOLY SHIT THERE IS SO MANY PRESENTS!!!!" Adam yelled as he looked at us. "OMG WE FINALLY CAUGHT SANTA!!!" I smiled and sat down on the couch.

"No need to thank me." I said as I sighed and looked threw my phone to text Dan.

R- Hey Dan!
D- hey Rock!
R- If you call me a rock I will call you a dick!
D- ok ok chezz!
R- How is Mark?
D- He is fine and what are you gonna do today?
R- Nothing much just open presents and record.
D- Wish you were here!
R- I am here tho!
D- No I mean like at my place.
R- Nah dood I'm gonna go bye!
D- See ya!

"Someone is getting jelly." Ty said as he pointed at my phone.

"No he is not. He just missed me from all of these years of nothing." I said as I looked at the tree and looked at my phone to turn on some techno music.

"Wow you are a nerd." Seto said as my eyes turn red. Like from purple to red. "Ok ok that's weird so no one make her mad!" Seto said as he sat as long away as he could and I just laughed. I wanted to keep my red eyes for just fun.

"So who wants go to first?" Adam said as no one raised their hand. "Well I guess I'm first." He said as he took some of his presents.

(Later after opening all of the presents)

"THANK YOU SANTA!!!!" They all yelled so loud that I heard my ears pop.

"You don't have to yell!!! Also your welcome!" I yelled as we all took our presents to our rooms but some of them had to take them to their house so only the pack was here. I jumped on my bed and looked at the picture of me and all of us at the beach before I got stabbed. I totally forgot about my cast I had on my shoulder. I hated it but it was comfy.

"Hey Roxy can I talk to you for a second?" Mitch said as he entered my room and sat on my bed.

"Sure... so whats up?" I asked as I sat beside him and looked at him.

"Your my little sister and I don't want you to get heartbroken again. I want you to move somewhere else like in Canada. you don't have to but I'm telling you that if you get heartbroken you will be moving with me away from the guys." He said as my heart broke into million pieces and I looked down and nodded. "Ok bye.." He left my room and I closed my face with my hands.

I walked toward my door and locked it and went on my computer. I logged on to minecraft and started to play some hunger games.

(Later after playing games)

It felt like minutes but a lot of hours passed.

"Wow..." I said as I stood up from my chair and stretched. I looked at my door, it was still locked. Good...

I didn't know what I should do so I went to Tyler's YouTube channel to watch his videos. I looked and the last one was a vlog. I tapped on it and started to watch it.

"Hey guys Tyler here and I'm here got an update vlog. This is actually a really long one so I'm gonna start out with I got a girlfriend. Yes I did. I love her with all of my heart but she is kinda tired the last days about us so we are gonna let her be. Also, I am now part of The Pack and I am really happy about that. Also I'm gonna start some Drunk Minecraft...." He kept on talking about minecraft the last 10 minutes and I stopped watching him and looked at my pictures with everyone.

"I hate this..." I said as I looked at a picture of me and Preston. I ripped it apart and threw it away. I still feel something for him but I'm just scared to trust him. I heard a knock on my door but I just didn't move. I don't want anyone to know that I'm in here.

"I know that your in here. Please open..." It was Tyler and I walked toward the door and see him all bruised.

"What happened?" I said as I leaded him to my bed.

"Just your brother but I'm fine." I kissed him and he kissed me back I wrapped my hands around his neck. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I felt butterflies in my stomach and we broke apart for air. "Love you." He said as I kissed him again and said, "love you too."

"Do you want to go outside of your room today?" He asked as I smiled and nodded. Well I guess this will be boring.