Chapter 9: Why Tyler?

(Roxy's POV)

Did he really just ask me out? I like him but I don't really know him. But i said no so I won't be heartbroken again like Preston.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND STAND UP!!!" I heard someone yell behind me and I slowly got up and I felt pain in my left side. It was a deep knife cut. "TORN AROUND!!!" I slowly turned to see some woman looking at me. "This is what happens to you when you break my bf heart." She stabbed me in the shoulder and I fell backwards. I cried in pain and slowly the world went dark. Goodbye world...

(Mitch's POV)

I heard someone yell from behind me but it was long ways away. I looked and saw Sophia having a knife in her hand and Roxy slowly standing up. She cut Roxy's side and she didn't really react. She slowly turned around and I saw some guys running to her.

I jumped out of my seat and ran towards her but before I could reach her, she fell backwards with a knife sticking out of her left shoulder. Tyler took out the knife and took his shirts off and put it over her cut. We heard sirens and police cars surrounding Sophia. She was laughing the entire time when she saw Roxy being taken to the ambulance.

Whats that girls deal? What did Roxy do so bad so she stabbed her? Sophia loved Preston so it's probably because of Preston. Me and Tyler went in the ambulance and the guys ran back home to get their cars. Roxy looked really pale like she never looked before. I grabbed her hand and whispered "Im here for you."

She probably didn't hear me but I know she is ok.

(Few hours later)

We have been sitting here all worrying and by the way the team crafted came with us. We saw a doctor come out of her room with a blank face.

"Roxy is gonna be totally fine. She will wake up later this week." Doctor said with a smile and walked away.

"I'm gonna go visit her guys..." Tyler said as he slowly opened her door and locked it after him. We didn't really care what he is gonna do because we trust him so we just kept looking down at the floor.

(Roxy's POV) -didn't see that coming-

I can't move. I can't scream. I could just watch. I was looking in the middle of nowhere and I hear someone voice.

"We ended you back. Please I love you with all of my heart just please wake up now." I can't! I don't know how! I thought of the guys and the fun we had. I slowly started to fell something... I finally opened my eyes and looked around a room. Where was I? I looked and saw Tyler look at me n shock and call for the doctors.

He kissed me in my cheek and left the room. He needs to talk to me! I could hear! I saw the doctor go in and did something's to me. I hate doctors!