Tyler...

(Tyler's POV)

I saw that Roxy's door was closed. It was open when she left... interesting. I slowly opened the door to see the sleeping Roxy looking on Instagram. I came up to her and I saw it was our first picture taken together and she looked like she was happy. I kissed her forehead and left her room.

(Next morning)

(Tyler's POV)

I woke up when I heard Roxy open her door. The guys let me stay here for last night and I stood up and walked downstairs. I saw everyone and Roxy in the kitchen talking.

"FINALLY THE SLEEPING BEAUTY WOKE UP!!!" Adam yelled and I sat beside Ty and Adam.

"Thank you for calling me beautiful and Happy Christmas." I said as everyone cheered and Roxy was quiet as she never was.

"What happened?" I whirred to Adam and he looked shocked.

"Well about yesterday and she is really tired." He whispered in my ear and I stood up to get coffee.

"Here I got it." Roxy said as she gave me a cup of really good coffee.

"Thanks." I said as she nodded and went upstairs. She was really pale and she looked like she is heartbroken.

"We need to help her. She is hurt and I don't want this to keep going on Christmas." Lachlan said as I looked at him in shock. "Oh and Tyler I'm sorry about liking Roxy. I just want to be loved. He said as I smiled.

"It's alright and by the way we all love you and that's at least good." I said as they nodded and we all went into concentration mode.

"I got it! If we buy her a ring for her to wear from Tyler and if you ask her out to a date if you really love her so much." Ty said as he looked at me. I liked that idea but I'm scared to ask her out.

"We should get her a golden ring but not like Preston's." Rob said as we nodded and went off to the store. We left a note so she won't freak out. She is a wonderful woman and she is a woman who will always love only one guy.

(Roxy's POV)

I was making videos and when I heard someone put something beside my door. I will get it later when I'm done with playing games.

(After gaming time)

I was done playing so I thought to look what is there. I open the door to see a paper and I read it 'Hey Roxy! Sorry but the guys went shopping for some clothes and don't worry about us. Your besties the group.' They left me and went shopping? Intresting... something is going on here and I need to know it now. They are doing something that is going to be bad.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a bag of chips and went upstairs. I got on my phone and looked threw my texts and photos of Tyler. I like him a lot but I don't know how to say it. I promised myself to never tell a guy that you like him! I don't want my heart broken like I did when I broke up with Preston.

I went to my sink and looked at a razor and back to my hand. "It won't hurt but the guys will see it." I whispered as I took the razor and cut 20 cuts on each hand. I felt my blood drip down to the sink and I heard a nock on the front door. I quickly grabbed my sweatshirt and ran downstairs. Thank god it was Dan.

"Hey Roxy! Why are your eyes red?" Dan said as he walked into the house and I looked down. I felt blood drip down my hand but I tried to hold my hands so he won't see the blood.

"Nothing much I'm just really tired..." I said as I fake yawned and looked around the house.

"Can I stay here because umm... Mark is having a little freak out." He asked as I thought about that. What would the guys think of this?

"Yeah sure you could go to my room while I play games." I said as I leaded him to my room and went on my minecraft account.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Dan said as I kept looking at the screen. I totally forgot about the left over blood in my sink. "WTF IS THIS?!?!?!?" He yelled as he saw my razor and the blood in the sink. I pulled up my selves and he looked in shock. "I thought you stopped!" He yelled as he gave me a hug but tried not to hurt my shoulder.

"I had to put away my stress out of me." I said as I heard the front door open. I bet it was the guys.

"Do you think they will be ok if I stay here?" He asked as I nodded and went out of my room without my sweatshirt. I went into the living room and saw the guys smiling.

"Hey guys this is Dan and is it ok if he stays here for a little bit like few more hours?" I asked as the guys nodded and I saw Tyler blushing. WHAT IS GOING ON!!!! I took a seat beside Tyler and Adam and I took out my phone like all the time.

I looked threw my tweets and saw #Ryler all over the twitter and I smiled and I saw all the guys looking at my hands.

"You cut... but, but why?" Seto asked as I shook my head and looked at the tweets. I saw in the corner of my eye that some guys making some signs and Tyler blushed even more.

"I'm gonna go outside for a second so bye!" I said as I walked to my backyard. I sat on the soft grass to see a perfect sunset. I saw a text message from Dan.

D- Hey I'm gonna go home so bye!
R- Ok bye!

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked at the perfect sunset. I put on some Monstercat music and felt free... I forgot how it feels to be free... I leaned back against a tree and just thought to myself. If they all like me I only choose Tyler. He is smart, funny, clumsy, cute, and nice. He has been always on my eye to love.

(Tyler's POV)

I was blushing like hell and I saw the angry guys.

"WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE SO SHY?!?!?!" Adam yelled as I shook my head.

"You need to know how to ask her." Lachlan said as I took out the rind and looked at it. It was gorgeous! I could even wear it if I was a girl.

"You need to go now or never." Jerome said as I looked outside to see Roxy leaning against a tree and looking at the gorgeous sunset.

"I can't be rejected!" I yelled as I looked at her and back to the ring.

I ran outside toward Roxy. Here goes nothing.

"Hey Roxy!" I said as she looked at me with a smile.

"Hey Tyler, whats up?" Roxy said as I kneeled beside her.

"I didn't really know you before but I'm not like Preston so will you be my girlfriend?" I asked as she started to cry and she said "yes Tyler!" I put the ring on her finger and we kissed. This day I will never forget.