20

The weeks started to bleed together as Taylor's trial in Colorado approached in August. She wasn't all that nervous, little moments snuck up on her, but Grace helped her through it with a warm embrace and some reassurance.

She won after far too much time with the other side's lawyer trying to tear the skin off her and her team, even her own mother. After that day, Grace offered to make them all dinner and then she did the dishes. It was a hard day.

But after a few days of rest and recuperation, Taylor needed a favour. Tree was there in New York with them, they were discussing the public comments and plan for the following week. Taylor had something she needed done and if there was anyone in the world who could do it with utmost efficiency, it was Grace.

Grace was sitting shoulder to shoulder with the blonde as Tree spoke to them. Tree wasn't scary after a couple months of working together, and Taylor unashamedly sought after the comfort Grace being near brought her.

Grace wasn't exactly the type of person you'd want to defend you when being mugged but if you needed your social media stripped of every post and follow, she could do that. Taylor was sure of it, Grace had been practicing (ethically... mostly).

"I need you to pull everything off my social media," Taylor said to her girlfriend, "Like, everything. Remove the people I'm following, too."

"The normal way or can I...?" Grace trailed off as her green eyes shifted from Taylor to Tree. She didn't want to admit to her antics out loud.

"If you can do it in your own special way, you have my permission," Taylor chuckled. She watched as Grace stood up and went to find her computer right away.

"I can't believe she taught herself to hack."

"Pfft," Taylor chuckled, "Nothing surprises me anymore. Last week, she made me, my parents and Austin dinner without any help and it was really good. I'm really proud of her."

Grace came back before the publicist could reply. She also had her phone in her hand, "Nell says that if we ever need anyone to hide in bushes and take pictures, she'll happily do it."

Grace's relationship with her half-sister had become quite strong. They texted often after a few awkward first phone calls, it worked better with their schedules. Grace was enjoying having two siblings to bother.

Unfortunately, William seemed like he was going to stay loyal and true to Robert so she hadn't heard from him since the day she left. He was the golden boy, after all.

"Alright," Taylor crinkled her nose at the thought, "Did you ask why she offered that?"

"She has a fake bush costume," Grace showed her girlfriend the picture of Eleanor dressed up as a realistic green leafy bush, "It's so she can photograph proposals discreetly."

"That's awesome," Taylor chuckled at the image and then Grace showed it to Tree so she could see it. It wasn't completely useless information. Grace then left her phone on the coffee table and opened her computer.

It took her a few minutes but then Grace looked up from her screen after some quick typing, "Done."

"Tumblr, Twitter and Instagram?"

"I am finished," Grace set the computer down.

"Someday that's going to be really handy," Tree shook her head in disbelief, "Can you add a million dollars to my bank account?"

"Taylor doesn't let me do anything with banks," Grace pursed her lips, "If you had asked me a few months ago, we could've made it ten and called it a day. I wouldn't have hacked, either, just wrote a cheque."