Chapter Two

"The start of a new year. New classes, new troubles, new...people"

Grace was in a room with Cedric and Luna. Cedric was staring outside the window but Luna and Grace were talking happily, "It is great to have you back Grace, the hallways stopped having joy in them. The paintings and animals miss you a lot too" Luna said making the girl smile.

"I'm glad my presence was missed"Grace said, "Oh, and a couple of new students have appeared and caused quite a deal of drama"Luna added. "Those Riddle kids?"Cedric asked making Luna nod. "Riddle? like-" "Lot of people associate them to...you know who because the older brother looks like him when he was younger" Luna said making the girl nod a bit.

The door opens, "Anything from the trolley?"The cart lady says. Grace sighs as she gets up pulling out some money, "Just a pumpkin juice please"She said hanging the woman some money before tucking her hair behind her ear.

A lot of the people outside were boys, so to see a really pretty girl on the train made them linger. Once she got her drink she went back in and sat by Luna, closing the door behind her. "You always have quite the audience Grace"Luna said as the two look out the door to see a group of boys surrounding the door.

Grace waves slightly, "I suppose so, but I am not really interested with everything that happened the last time I was here"Grace said making Luna nod. "I suppose the feeling must make you hesitant, I do not know how that feels"Luna says making Grace take her hand, "You will Luna"Grace said softly.

Once they had arrived everyone kind of lingered, "What's going on?" Grace asked watching the students as she walked in with Luna. "The Triwizard Cup is this year at Hogwarts, did you forget? I wrote it to you when we found out"Luna said making Grace groan.

"Right, I totally forgot. I guess this year will be as insane as every year is"Grace said as they walk into the Great Hall, a good handful of students were already inside. As the girls walked in they caught the eye of a certain Slytherin group.

"Who is that?"The boy with a scar said, "Who? Oh Grace? She's Cedric Diggory's sister. She was absent last year for health issues" Draco spoke up. "Wow Draco Malfoy knows someone that isn't a Slytherin?"He said once again, "Shut it Mattheo, she is known because her ex boyfriend got a really bad beat up by her brother"Enzo said.

Mattheo raised his hands in defense, "Why are you so aggravated?"He asked. "Grace is Enzo's best friend, he wrote to her every day during the year she was gone"Theo said making Enzo nod, "Speaking of which, I wanna go say hi, it's been a while"Enzo lied.

He didn't fully trust his friend group to understand why Enzo would have saved Grace during the Quidditch World cup, "I want to come, meet this mysterious figure you all talk about"Mattheo says making the group roll their eyes.

Enzo nods hesitantly before taking Mattheo to the girls seated at the Hufflepuff table, "Grace!"Enzo called making the girls look up. "Lorenzo hello"Luna said as Grace smiled slightly, "Hi Enzo"Grace said softly.

"How are you?" Enzo asked as she sighs softly, "Doing well, you already know that though don't you?"Grace asked making Enzo chuckle. "You got me their"He said softly before Mattheo nudges Lorenzo to introduce him.

"Oh right this is-" "Mattheo Riddle, I joined halfway through last semester"Mattheo butted in holding his hand out to Grace. "Oh...Riddle huh?"Grace said looking at Luna who looked back at her before looking at the boy. Mattheo was stunned at this reaction, usually girls would be all over him by now.

"Nice to meet you, it is kind of you to make the gesture"Grace said softly before turning back to Lorenzo, "Do you want to join us Lorenzo?"Grace asked only directing her offer to the young boy she knew.

Lorenzo froze and looked at Mattheo then Grace, "Uh...yeah sure"He said as he looked at Mattheo. "Sorry Mattheo..."Lorenzo said before sitting in front of Grace and Luna. Mattheo smiled strained a bit, "No worries, I'll see you at ceremony"Mattheo said as he walked back to the Slytherin table.

Mattheo sat down at the Slytherin table and grumbled watching Lorenzo talk to the girl. "Not surprised you are trying to date the prettiest girl in school. She fits every boys dreams, blonde hair, blue eyes"Blaise said, "Not to mention she got ten times hotter during the year she was gone"Theo butted in only to be hit on the head by Pansy.

"It isn't worth it Mattheo, she's another airhead blondie that is going to date the next guy that treats her right"Pansy stated making Mattheo smirk, "Well I like a challenge, and she seems like no airheaded blondie anymore"Mattheo said with a smirk on his face.