Chapter Six

"Waking up that night from the party was a shit storm, but what Lorenzo told me once I woke up was the worst thing I could possibly hear"

Grace groans as she woke up slowly, she felt lightheaded, and even if there was barely any light her head still hurt. "You're awake, missed half a day"Enzo's voice spoke up as he sat next to her and handed her water. The girl drank the water and sighed, "What happened last night?"The girl asked as she put the glass on the bedside drawer.

"Mattheo happened" Lorenzo said making the girl look up confused, "What do you mean?"She asked softly as she sat up. Lorenzo sighed as he looked away before looking at Grace, "Mattheo gave you something last night, I don't know what but whatever it was it lead to you two making out"Enzo said.

Grace froze, "Now like half of our school and the other schools are saying you are dating him" Enzo said. Grace's confusion turned into anger, as she got out of Enzo's bed as she walked out. Lorenzo confused, followed Grace. "Where are you going?"Enzo asked Grace, "Where is he?"The blonde asked, "Who?" Enzo asked confused "Mattheo!"Grace yelled in response.

"He's in the common area"Enzo said, he was actually scared. He has never seen Grace like this, she wasn't even this angry when Fred cheated on her. "You shouldn't start anything Grace, he'll fight back"Enzo said making the girl smile, "I'm not fucking scared of a coward, who isn't man enough to ask a girl for permission"Grace said as she walked into the common area.

Multiple students from Durmstrang, Beaubaxton and Hogwarts were there. When people saw Grace they started whispering, mostly about last night. "Mattheo Riddle!"Grace yelled walking up to the boy, he was with his group of friends smirking. "Oh hello princess~ sleep well?"Mattheo asked, Grace smiled like nothing was wrong.

"I did~ and you are about to sleep good for the rest of the day"Grace said before punching Mattheo right at his nose. People gasped as the group backed up, "What the fuck Grace?" Pansy asked trying to walk up to her.

"Shut up Pansy! You all think it's funny that your little friend basically drugged me into making out with him?"Grace said looking at all the group. "You are all disgusting" She added as she looked down at Mattheo who was holding his nose. She bent down to him, "This is why I will never date a pureblood asshole like you. You are all the damn same"She spoke softly before standing up.

She smiles, "No wonder daddy doesn't care for you"She whispered with a smile before walking off. "What a asshole"She thought as she walked off to her dorm room, Lorenzo stared literally terrified before following Grace back to the Hufflepuff dorms.

Once Grace walked back in Hufflepuff's began to whisper, Cedric walked up to Grace but before he even said anything he noticed the blood on her knuckles. "What happened?"Cedric asked Grace, the blonde looked up. "I punched Mattheo Riddle in his stupid face"Grace said, "and it was so cool!"Lorenzo said.

"So you didn't want to"Cedric asked causing the girl to shake her head, "Never in a million years" She said as Cedric chuckles. "My sister is a badass!"Cedric said smiling making Grace smile happily. "I'm gonna clean up, I'll meet you in the Great Hall"Grace said making Cedric nod.

Lorenzo smiles as he follows Grace, once they got to her dorm she closed her door. He sat at her desk as she changes into her robes, "I still can't believe you punched Mattheo"Enzo said making the girl smile. "I told you I was a whole new person, and that includes not letting boys walk all over me"Grace said as she cleans up her wounds.

Enzo noticed and walked over to her and helped the girl, "It was badass, You should switch houses with the amount of confidence you have"Enzo said making the girl giggle. "No way, I like my house"She said softly as she watched Lorenzo bandage her wound.

They were silent for a moment, "I know you don't want to hear it...but Mattheo did kind of like you"Enzo said making the girl look away. "Don't tell me that, I will start to feel bad for punching him"The girl said making Enzo chuckle.

"Don't be, he deserved it"He started looking at Grace's hand, he looks up slightly. "But when you are ready, you should talk to him"Enzo said after making the girl sigh. "Maybe, I am not promising anything though"She said making Lorenzo nod slightly. "Let's go, today is the last day for people to put their names into the cup"Grace said as she carefully got up.

Lorenzo and Grace walked out of the Hufflepuff dorms and to the great hall, their were a couple of students in their watching students put their names in. In the corner of the room was Mattheo with his group, he was holding his nose.

Cedric was their, he had already told his sister once the Triwizard Cup was announced he would do it. Grace only agreed knowing he was eligible to do it. The young girl looks at the cup, she furrows her eyebrows watching it flow bright blue. It was enticing yet dangerous.