Chapter Thirteen

"Honestly it is crazy how parties can change your whole experience"

Everyone who was partying in Gryffindor's common room was advised to wear red, gold, yellow, or grey. Red for all Gryffindors, Yellow or gold for Hufflepuffs, and grey for anyone who wanted to support but isn't in those houses. 

Grace wore a gold backless dress to the party, she was walking with Luna who was in a cute grey dress. They walked up to the painting where Oliver Wood was, "I am surprised Oliver Wood isn't in their partying" Grace said making the older boy chuckle.

"Maybe later, Percy didn't want to start, so he is working the later portion" Oliver said letting the girls in, "Save me a dance though Diggory" Oliver said making the girl giggle. "No promises" She said as the two walked in.

It was packed with red, yellow, gold and grey outfits, everyone was dancing and having a great time. "I see Harry"Luna says pointing to Harry Potter who was talking with Cedric at the stairs, "Let's go congratulate" Grace said as the two girls walk over to the boys. 

"You guys did amazing!" Grace said as the two girls hugged the boys. "Yes, you two did very well today" Luna said. "Thanks Luna, me and Harry were just talking about the challenge" Cedric said making Harry nod. "I was so worried for you, I thought you died" Grace said making Harry chuckle.

"It was very scary, but I am glad I passed" Harry said, the group continued to talk before Grace got pulled away by Hermione to go dance. Grace had the time of her life just dancing with Hermione, it was a way better party than the Slytherin's. 

"Let's get something to drink"Hermione said as the two of them made their way to the table of food where Ron was snacking, "Ron do not eat all the snacks" Hermione whined making the two of them bicker a bit. Grace giggled as she saw a couple of people walk in, she groans seeing Mattheo, this caught Hermione and Ron's attention.

"Man~ Oliver let them in" Ron whined, "They are going to trash this party" Hermione said. Grace looked at them seeing Draco say something to them before walking in different directions, Mattheo walking in her direction. "Crap! Ima go get a dance with Harry! I will be back" Grace said suddenly before running off into the crowd to get Harry who was talking to Ginny.

"Sorry Ginny, I need to borrow Harry" Grace said pulling the young boy onto the dance floor, "You know it is nicer to ask to dance rather than forcing it" Harry said making Grace roll her eyes. "Don't tell me twice, Draco and his group are here. I don't know why considering the house they are in, but I do not want to talk to Mattheo right now" Grace said.

"So I am your escape route?" Harry asked, "Don't make it sound so bad, please he has been bothering me all day" Grace whined making Harry chuckle and nod. "As you wish" He said smiling, the two danced catching the attention of Mattheo. He growls and walks over to stop them, but gets stopped by Lorenzo.

"Nah, you aren't ruining my best friend's night because you don't like Harry. You are going to be respectful and let her have her fun, when she is ready then you can talk to her"Enzo said before getting pulled on the dance floor with a girl in yellow.

Mattheo sighs leaning on the side as he watches Harry Potter dancing with Grace, who was having a lot of fun. Mattheo crossed his arms and watched, and when hours finally passed Grace was on the move with Harry to the snack table, where Theo was.

Grace kept walking as she got herself a drink, "Hey Potter, that was some good moves out there. How did you get the dragon off your tail?" Theodore said to Harry, the boy with glasses was confused but decided to make conversation with Theo.

Grace noticed and sighed looking around, all her friends were occupied by one of Mattheo's friends. The only one unoccupied was Mattheo, making Grace sigh. She walked over to Mattheo holding her drink, "You wanna tell me why all your friends are with my friends?" Grace asked only for Mattheo to shrug.

"You are so annoying Mattheo, I just want to have fun and you are ruining it" She said frustrated by the boy, "I am not doing anything to you, Go have fun then," Mattheo said taking a sip of his drink. She sighs as she was about to leave, but she was so upset. She gripped her drink before turning to Mattheo once more and throwing her drink at him, this caught a lot of attention.

"You're a dick, and I am not going to the Yule Ball with someone who uses excuses to talk to me. You want something, do fucking better Mattheo Riddle" Grace said as she stormed off, however, this made Mattheo angry causing him to go up to her and pull her arm and grab her neck.

"Don't you ever fucking do that again, got it Grace?" Mattheo said, before she could say anything Cedric pulled Grace away from Mattheo and punched him in the jaw. She fell into Harry's arms as she watched Cedric beat up another guy for Grace.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Hermione asked Grace who nodded slightly, "Y-yeah I think so" Grace said a little shaken. "Bloody hell, Hermione take her to your room. We will clear this" Ron said making Hermione nod, she took Grace to her room while Ron, Harry, Enzo, Draco, Blaise, and Theo stop Mattheo and Cedric from fighting.