Chapter Five

"Even though Luna told me to have fun, I have no idea what I am getting myself into"

Grace sighs as she looks at her outfit, she was lucky enough to pull together a party outfit. Although it was all black, she thought it was fitting for the house she was going to, she walked out of her dorm room and checked around making sure her brother wasn't around. She carefully snuck out of her dorm house before heading to the Slytherin dorms.

There was someone on the outside of the entrance, she carefully walked over to the person. He looked up and smiled, "What's the sweetest thing doing over here?"The boy asked, "Lorenzo Berkshire and Mattheo Riddle invited me"Grace said carefully.

"Really now? Are you talking to Riddle? Honey, I am sure you can do a lot better than that playboy"The boy said, "Excuse me?"Grace said confused before feeling someone slinging his arm around her shoulder. "Come on, let the girl in"The person said, she looked over to see Theodore Nott.

Grace sighs moving his arm before the boy lets her in, "Thank you Theodore" Grace said carefully as they walk in. "No worries, Mattheo is by the glass window and Lorenzo should be with him"Theodore said making the girl nod before walking towards the large glass windows.

Theodore lied, he wanted to see how fast Mattheo could pull off getting Grace to fall for him. Lorenzo was actually with Draco and Pansy, but he didn't know his best friend arrived so it was okay in Theodore's mind.

It was dark in the Slytherin common room with the exception of the flashing green lights, it was also loud from all the people, and music was playing. Different potions and herbs were at the party and you can tell the students were off their rocks. Grace walked over to the window looking for Lorenzo.

It was hard to see because of how dark it was, and the lights weren't helping. "Hey!"Someone calls from behind Grace, "Lore-- oh Mattheo"Grace said seeing Mattheo walk up to her with a drink in his hand. "Sorry to disappoint you, Lorenzo just left"Mattheo said making the girl nod.

"It's alright" She said as she stood awkwardly at the window, she was looking for Lorenzo but couldn't find him anywhere. "Want one?"Mattheo asked holding out a chocolate ball to Grace, the young girl furrowed her eyebrows staring at it.

"What is it?"She asked carefully, Mattheo chuckles. "Just something to take the edge off, it is a fun party Diggory" Mattheo said as Grace hesitated for a moment. She knew it was a bad idea, but she also wanted to have fun. She carefully took the chocolate before popping it into her mouth.

She chewed it, it tasted like cherries. "Theodore made it last night" Mattheo told Grace who nods. She looked over at Mattheo who was taking another sip of his drink, he then sets it down carefully. He looks at Grace and smiles, "You wanna dance?" He asked carefully.

Typically Grace would say no, but whatever was in that chocolate ball made her want to say the opposite. The silence made Mattheo smile as he took her hand, "trust me a little Grace" The boy said as he pulled the blonde girl onto the floor where the crowd of people was dancing.

Mattheo spun the girl and began dancing with her, Grace noticed a lot of other students were dancing having the time of their life. Mattheo noticed Grace looking around, he carefully grabbed her chin to make her look at him.

"Eyes on me sweetheart" Mattheo said carefully. At the edge of the dancefloor Draco, Lorenzo, and Pansy were all talking. "I wonder if she came?"Enzo said looking around for his best friend, "And even if she did, she is probably dancing with some rando"Pansy said rolling her eyes.

"Or she's dancing with our playboy" Blaise said behind Pansy as the group looks over to see Mattheo dancing with Grace. The blonde girl was smiling with her arms around Mattheo's neck, while Mattheo's hands were on her hips.

"Motherfucker" Enzo said as he was about to go stop them before being pulled back by Theo, "Let him Enzo, you gotta give our boy a chance"Theo said making Enzo groan as he crossed his arms. He hated seeing his best friend dance with Mattheo because he knew what Mattheo was doing and he didn't want to see his best friend get hurt again.

Grace was dancing with Mattheo, and even if other girls tried to dance with Mattheo he wouldn't let them. It was like he was intentionally targeting Grace, wanting only her. What Mattheo didn't know is that he was actually falling for the blonde Hufflepuff.

He watched as her moves became more seductive, he watched every move she did and he was enjoying all of it. He held her close before leaning into her ear, "You're gorgeous~ and I want all of it" Mattheo whispered into Grace's ear.

The girl smiles before leaning closer to Mattheo's ear, "You want it? You gotta earn it hot stuff"She said before pulling away as she stared up at Mattheo. Mattheo's heart skipped a beat, not only by what Grace did but her eyes made Mattheo freeze, they were so big and blue.

Mattheo kept switching his gaze between Grace's eyes and lips, the girl smiled and pulled the boy closer. "Kiss me already, I don't want a boy to just watch"She said with a smile. Mattheo smiled and nodded kissing the blonde girl.

The groups jaw dropped collectively watching Mattheo making out with Grace, "That was fast"Pansy said laughing before Lorenzo glared at her. "That's it! Your guys's game is over"Lorenzo said as he walks over to the dance floor.

He pulls Grace away from Mattheo, before Mattheo could even get a word Lorenzo took the initiative. "You won Mattheo, leave her alone now"Lorenzo said before taking Grace up to his room, to get her to rest and hopefully not wake up too mad the next day.