Chapter Nineteen

"Sometimes I really do hate Mattheo... that damn smile and pretty eyes"

It was dark in the young Riddle's room, with no windows to shine any light through. Grace groaned as she slowly turned a bit. This woke up the boy, he looked over at the blonde girl still asleep beside him before smiling. 

He pulled her closer before laying his head back and looking up at the ceiling, "This feels nicer than the others" He thought as the girl slowly began to wake up from her slumber. "Who closed the blinds" She mumbled still half asleep.

"There are no blinds in the dungeon, unfortunately" Mattheo said making the girl wake up fully, she looked around before looking up at Mattheo. "Good morning dear" He said with a smile, the girl smiled a bit.

"Good morning" Grace said softly, "Did you enjoy your sleep in a whole different bed?" Mattheo asked as Grace nodded before getting up slightly, holding the blanket to her chest. "I should be going now, I'll see you in the great hall?" The blonde asked the boy next to her as she looked around for some sort of clothes to wear.

"Yeah" He started off watching the girl, he chuckled as he got up and grabbed something out of his drawers. Grace watches as the brunette boy hands her a green and grey sweater, a Slytherin sweater. "Here, you can wear it" Mattheo said calmly.

Grace looked at Mattheo to make sure it was okay before slowly taking it. She put the sweater on and smiled, she could smell Mattheo's signature cologne on it. She got up slightly, "Thank you" She said as she grabbed her clothes.

She starts walking to the door, but before she can leave Mattheo grabs her waist. "Missing something?" He asked leaning closer to the girl. Grace furrowed her eyebrows before slightly pushing him off, knowing what he meant.

"Let's talk about what happens between us first and then you'll get a kiss" Grace said with a small smile, leaving Mattheo wanting a kiss more than ever. The blonde smiles and leaves, leaving the brown-haired boy stunned but intrigued and amused.

As Grace returned to her room she had a small smile on his face, she closed her dorm room door before sighing. "he's really something" She thought as she changed into some normal clothes, as she finished changing someone knocked on her door.

"Come in" She said as she looked towards her door to see Cedric walk in, "Where were you last night?" Cedric asked closing the door behind him. Grace rolls her eyes, as she then looks at Mattheo's sweater. 

"Mattheo invited me to the Slytherin after-party, and he was my date so I didn't want to say no" Grace said as she folded the sweater. "You two didn't..."Cedric hesitantly asked, "It isn't your business what I did Cedric, and you don't need to worry about me too" Grace said as she put the sweater in her drawers.

Cedric watches and sighs, "Tomorrow is the last challenge, you'll be there right?" Cedric asked as Grace turned to her brother and furrowed her eyebrows. "Of course I will, I wouldn't miss you winning the cup" The girl said as she walked over to Cedric.

Cedric looks away for a moment, "I just...I get this eerie feeling" Cedric says quietly, Grace bites the inside of her cheek. She always felt weird about the games, but nothing too bad has happened since they started so she wasn't too sure if her feelings were just her anxiety. She looks at Cedric and pats his arm, "I am sure it is nothing" She says unsure.

"It's just nerves, but everyone will be there to support you. Me, Dad, your friends, the whole school" Grace said making Cedric smile and nod. "You're right" Cedric says before patting his sister's head. "You always know what to say" The boy says making the girl smile, "It's my job as your sister" Grace said as she opened the door. "I'll be in the Great Hall if you need me" Grace says as Cedric nods watching his younger sister leave.

As Grace walked into the Great Hall she greeted her friends before she heard her name being called. She looks towards who called her and saw Enzo waving to her from the Slytherin table, Grace waved back and slowly walked over to them. 

She noticed that the other Slytherin's were waiting for her as well, "man...we became friends that quick" Grace said as Enzo moved for Grace to sit. She sat in between Enzo and Pansy, while Mattheo sat in front of her. "Welcome to the Slytherin table" Enzo said making Grace smile. 

"Trust me you'll be fine here" Pansy said as Theo wrapped his arm around Pansy's shoulder, "or you'll realize how much more annoying some of us can be" Theo said making Pansy elbow him slightly. The group laughed and enjoyed their food together, Grace smiles realizing she had now found herself in a friend group with the Slytherin's.