Chapter Twenty-Six

"Another year~ Another problem, Can't wait to find out what it is this year!"

Grace walked up the Platforms 9 and 3/4, She entered the wall as she looked around seeing the train there and many students getting onto it. Grace smiled as she got onto the train with no problems, She looked through different rooms trying to find her friends or her new boyfriend.

She notices none of her friends are there so she finds an empty room and sits in it, she wonders where they all are. It wasn't long before someone opened the door, Grace looked up and saw Lorenzo. She sighs softly as Enzo walked in, closing the door behind him.

"There you are, where is the rest of them?" Grace asked as Enzo look up, "Oh they're running a bit late, no worries they'll be here soon" Enzo said as he smiled sitting next to Grace. "You gotta tell me, as your best friend" Enzo added making the blonde confused, "Are you actually dating Mattheo?" Enzo asked looking Grace dead in the eye.

Grace was a bit surprised when Enzo asked, "How do you know?" Grace asked and before Lorenzo could answer the doors opened once again. "You're finally dating Mattheo!" Someone yelled, the best friends look up seeing Pansy and the rest of the group.

"Uhm...yeah" Grace said as Pansy squeals running over to Grace hugging her, "Oh my goodness" Grace said surprised. "We haven't even gotten to Hogwarts yet" She added after. "Yeah~ Well it didn't take long till Mattheo spilled to us" Theo said as the boys all walked in.

Mattheo walked in last chuckling slightly, He closed the door behind him before scooting Pansy over and sitting besides Grace. He swung his arm around the blonde's shoulder before rolling his eyes, Grace looked at him. "You couldn't wait for me to tell them with you?" Grace asked as Mattheo chuckles, "Sorry" He said kissing Grace's cheek.

"Gross" Draco said making the group laugh, "You're just upset that you aren't dating anyone yet" Blaise said making the group laugh harder as Draco whined about the fact that he didn't have a girlfriend. Soon enough the train finally started to move making it's way to Hogwarts for another year.

While the Slytherin's talked on about their plans for the year, Mattheo sat quietly listening to them only giving them head nods or short responses while he rested his hand on Grace's thigh. For the most part the young blonde didn't mind at all, she actually kind of liked Mattheo showing that sort of affection.

It wasn't long until the train stopped at the train station in front of Hogwarts, the group got off and walked to the boats still talking. However, Grace was strangely much more quiet than usual as she stared at the castle. While Mattheo and Grace linked arms, she squeezed Mattheo's arm slightly with her other hand causing the boy to notice.

He slowly switched his position so that he held Grace's hand, rubbing her hand with his thumb. The two kept quiet as they got on the boats and approached Hogwarts. Grace was having a hard time looking at Hogwarts, with her brother and everything that happened last year.

Many students and parents were in a panic after finding out that her brother passed and Voldemort's possibly revival. Some chose to believe it, but most chose to deny it, but many people avoided the Slytherin friend group due to Mattheo.

Mattheo noticed, and did his best to not pay too much attention to it. The boy looked at the blonde sitting next to him. Grace held Mattheo's hand and laid on his shoulder as she stared at the lake, this made Mattheo let out a small sigh of relief realizing that none of the students opinions mattered, and the only one that mattered was the girl right next to him. 

Soon enough they got to the entrance of Hogwarts, As they walked in students sat in their house tables. Grace stood their staring at the Hufflepuff table, it was still as lively as ever, but to Grace it felt empty since Cedric wasn't there.

Lorenzo noticed and walked over to her, "Hey~ after dinner Mattheo, Theo and I are going to the astronomy tower, if you want to join us" Enzo said making the blonde look at him. She smiled softly, "I'd love that" She said softly as Enzo nodded.

"Good~ Meet us outside when the ceremony is done" Lorenzo said as he walked off. Grace smiles before walking to her own table, she sat down at the front of the table and stared down the table to see students talking happily.

"You know Grace, we never got to ask you before you left"Someone said making Grace look at them, It was Hannah Abbott. "Cedric was prefect last year, we were going to ask you if you would be interested in being Hufflepuff's prefect? I feel like Cedric would really want you to do it" Hannah said with a smile.

Grace looked at the badge Hannah was holding out, Grace wanted to break out in tears seeing it, but she didn't as she carefully took the badge. "Madam Sprouts said she will help you with all the rules, but I am glad you took the position" Hannah said as Grace nodded.

"Thanks~ I'll do Cedric proud" Grace finally said as she pinned it onto her robes as she sat up a bit and held her head up more excited for the year.