Chapter Eighteen

A/n: This is an 18+ chapter so skip ahead to the next chapter or read with caution. 

"How can I describe the Yule Ball after party? passionate"

Mattheo pulled Grace down the dark hall towards the Slytherin common room, where they were finishing setting up for the party. Grace saw Theo and Lorenzo setting up the lights as she followed Mattheo to his dorm room, they walked into his room and she saw this gorgeous mini pink satin dress laying on Mattheo's bed.

"Mattheo, you can't~ this is too much" Grace said as she looked at the dress, Mattheo smiles as he looked at her. "It's the least, come on Diggory I know you love it" He says as he takes the dress and hands it to her. She takes it, "Pansy left some jewelry for you to wear tonight. I will be waiting by the stairs for you sweetheart~"Mattheo said giving the blonde a small kiss on the cheek before leaving.

Grace blushed as she watched Mattheo close the door, "This is so much..."She thought as she carefully got out of her formal dress into the smaller one. She noticed it had the same magic spell like the first one did, she smiled as she grabbed some of the jewelry on the table.

Grace looked in Mattheo's mirror and stared at her reflection for a moment, the baby pink mixed well with the silver rhinestones around her neck. She smiled as she walked out of Mattheo's dorm seeing that the room was already filled with students, she slowly walked down seeing some of her friends.

Mattheo heard footsteps coming down the stairs as he looked up from his cigarette and froze seeing Grace, Pansy, and Theo next to him. "Ooooo she's hot, better settle down with her Mattheo before I do" Pansy said making Theo chuckle before pulling Pansy to the dance floor. 

Grace looked up and saw Mattheo, he had taken off the jacket and his shirt was slightly unbuttoned. "I lied" He said making the girl confused, "About?" Grace asked. Mattheo smiled, "You look ten times better now" He said making the girl laugh, rolling her eyes.

Mattheo held out his hand to Grace, as she carefully took it. He carefully took the girl to the dance floor to dance with their friends, enjoying their time together. For once, Grace felt a lot better at a Slytherin party than the last one.

Grace and Pansy were dancing together while the boys were behind them enjoying the party, and having a blast. Soon enough they finally decided to get drinks, they stood at the snack table. Grace grabbed a drink as Mattheo followed her and got himself a drink, they all watched and chatted with each other.

It wasn't long till the effects of the drink got to them, "Gosh~ Grace I swear if Mattheo doesn't make it official with you can I date you?" Pansy asked hugging the blonde. Mattheo rolls his eyes as Theo sighs, "I swear~ with another girl in the group Pansy is gonna be more bisexual than usual" Theo said making Lorenzo chuckle.

"At least she won't be alone" Blaise said making Draco nod, "She's so pretty~ Mattheo are you guys gonna date now?" Pansy suddenly asked bringing all the attention to Mattheo and Grace, who never planned on establishing what they were.

Grace looked at Mattheo before the boy chuckled, "I will leave that up to the little lady when she's sober Pansy" Mattheo said making Pansy whine. "You two would look so good together, like uhm...uh...Draco what am I thinking about?" Pansy asked making Draco confused, "How am I supposed to know what you are thinking about?" Draco asked as Theo snatched Pansy from Grace.

"I think it's time to pull the girls away, go have fun you two" Theo said as the group walks off with a stumbling Pansy. Mattheo chuckles before looking at Grace, he noticed her enjoying the music as he smiles taking her hand and pulling her to the dance floor.

The two of them started dancing a lot more sexually than before, Grace and Mattheo's bodies pressed against each other. Grace looked up at Mattheo smiling only causing the boy to smile back, "fuck...she's such a tease" Mattheo thought trying to suppress his thoughts.

It was no use because it seemed like Grace noticed, she tip-toed to Mattheo's ear. "I am conscious enough to know what you want~ I will let you, just make your move" Grace whispered seductively in Mattheo's ear.

Mattheo blushed as he looked at the blonde girl who was all over him, "god...you better not get mad at me for what I do to you"He said smirking as he pulled the girl close, pressing his lips against hers. The two of them kissed, holding each other close. The kiss started getting heated as Grace's hands roamed Mattheo's chest, once they pulled apart for air Mattheo looked at Grace's eyes.

"You sure?" He asked, Grace looked at Mattheo. She knew for sure what she wanted, she was done hiding her feelings, she wanted exactly what was in front of her. Grace nodded, as Mattheo pulled her upstairs to his room. This didn't go unnoticed, the Slytherin group noticed as they whistled and cheered for Mattheo.

The couple walked into Mattheo's dorm, the boy closed his door before starting to unbutton his shirt. Grace walked over to Mattheo, pushing him into the door before kissing him. The boy was caught off guard, before smiling as he grabs Grace's waist pulling her dress up slightly.

"fuck grace...do you know how long I have been thinking of you like this?"Mattheo said kissing Grace, leading her to his bed without missing a step. "How long?" Grace asked kissing Mattheo's neck causing the boy to hiss in pleasure.

He pushed her down on his bed before taking off his shirt, "since the day I laid eyes on you"Mattheo responded as he hovered over the girl kissing her again, Grace smiled wrapping her arms around his neck as Mattheo pulled her dress up. 

Mattheo's hips grinded against Grace causing her to hum in pleasure, Mattheo smiled as he kisses her neck leaving hickeys all over the left side of her neck. "Mattheo~" Grace moans softly making Mattheo even more eager.

He groans as he unbuckles his pants, Grace notices as she grabbed his face. "No need to rush Matty~" Grace said throwing Mattheo off guard, he chuckles slightly. "Even when you're like this, you always seem to surprise me" He said softly, Grace giggles as she pulls him onto the bed before crawling onto his lap.

Mattheo watched as Grace kissed down Mattheo's chest and stomach, Mattheo smirks grabbing Grace's face before pulling her back in for a kiss. Grace smiles pulling her panties down as Mattheo pulled down his boxers. 

Before Grace could start Mattheo stopped her, "You don't want to use protection or anything?" He asked her. Grace rolled her eyes, "I'll be fine, it isn't my first time either Mattheo" Grace said inserting Mattheo's dick in her.

They both moan before Grace grinds her hips against Mattheo, who crumbles under her. He wanted to take over, but she wouldn't let him as she placed her arms on his chest to help her, Mattheo placed his hands on her hips as he smirks enjoying the dominance. 

Mattheo watched and admired Grace, seeing this whole side of Grace made Mattheo feel even more crazy for her. He bit his lip enjoying her body against his, every once in a while his hips buckled up making Grace moan his name.

It didn't take long for them to end, but it wasn't the only round they did. They went on all night.