Chapter Three

"Honestly I didn't know what to expect with the Triwizard Cup being at Hogwarts, but it just felt weird...you know?"

We were all sitting at the Great Hall, ready for dinner and to begin our announcements. I sat next to my brother listening to Dumbledore, from across the room where the Slytherins sat I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked over and saw Mattheo staring at me, I sighed looking away resting my chin in the palm of my hand.

Dumbledore was giving the announcement and rules of how the Triwizard Cup will go, and yes although it was interesting it also was a slow start to the year. "Now first I would like to introduce the ladies of Beaubaxton Academy" Dumbledore announced as a group of women in blue come out with butterflies flying around them, a lot of the boys stared in awe at the.

Grace watched as the girls danced, no wonder the boys were so fond of them. They were all very pretty ladies, you can already hear the whispers of every eligible male student ready to ask them out on a date.

Once they finished all the boys clapped and cheered causing most of the girls to just roll their eyes dismissing them. It was then time for the school of Durmstrang, with a heavy and powerful entrance everyone watched enticed by them.

It wasn't long till a lot of people saw Krum, one of the best Quidditch players ever. This made people more interested in the school, Grace watched as many of the boys passed her, she had no interest in them but like the boys at her school, they were interested in her.

Once the introductions were over the students got a little bit of time to mingle around while the teachers set up more tables and the cup. Grace was about to get up and talk to Lorenzo when she was suddenly bombarded by male students from Hogwarts and Durmstrang, the young girl sighed as she talked to them making her way to her best friend.

"Looks like miss popular is coming over here"Pansy said making the boys all look at her, Mattheo smiled seeing her walk over to the table before Theo nudged him. "Not for you obviously" Theo said as the girl stopped in front of the Slytherin table and maneuvered past all the boys till she stood in front of Lorenzo.

The Slytherin boy chuckled as the boys left seeing that Grace made it to her destination, "What can I do for you Miss Popular?"Enzo asked Grace who only rolled her eyes. "I would like for you to come with me to go the Astronomy Tower, Dumbledore is just going to go over rules about the Triwizard Cup and I don't even plan to do it so I would like to leave"Grace said making the boy chuckle and nod.

"Do you want anyone else to go with you two?"Mattheo butted into the conversation as Enzo got up from his seat, Grace linked arms with Enzo. "Sorry Mattheo, but this is an invitation for just my best friend. But nice try"The Hufflepuff girl said as the two disappear from the Great Hall, Theo covered his mouth trying not to laugh.

"Don't even start Theodore" Mattheo said, turning around with a grumpy face. "We told you it would be a lot harder. Charms don't work on her"Draco said, "but why?"Mattheo asked, the group looks at each other before Draco sighs.

"You see the redhead twins? The Weasleys" Draco said pointing at the twins, Mattheo looks back and nods. "The one flirting with the girl next to him is Fred, he was Grace's ex before she left. We don't know what exactly happened, but all we know is they stopped being together at the end of the second year" Draco said making Mattheo furrow his eyebrows.

"So why doesn't she like being hit on?"Mattheo asked, "Ugh Mattheo if you're so interested then figure it out for yourself"Pansy whined making Mattheo glare at her. "What's got your panties in a twist?"Mattheo asked, before a fight could even break out Dumbledore began the announcements.

While that all happened Lorenzo and Grace ran up to the Astronomy Tower, the two of them laughing as they got to the top. "You're insane for leaving on your first day" Enzo said to Grace who just looked back at him with a smile.

"I am not going to be a good student anymore, I want to have fun"Grace said as she spun in the middle of the Astronomy Tower as Lorenzo watched her from the entrance. "You changed within the year Grace" Enzo said as he walked over to her.

"It'll be a good thing Enzo"Grace said as Enzo chuckled taking her hand and spinning her before he caught her. "I never said it was a bad thing" He said before the two of them laughed and separated.

Grace walks to the edge of the Astronomy Tower, it was dark and raining. "I have this weird feeling about the Triwizard Cup" Grace admitted as Lorenzo walked next to her and stared at the sky.

"Weird meaning..."He asked, Grace only shrugged. "like it isn't going to be the same as the last time" She spoke softly. Lorenzo nodded, if only he could tell her...give her a warning, but he couldn't. He knew his best friend would tell him to say something, and it will cause a whole uproar, especially with what happened at the Quidditch Cup.

"I am sure it's just jitters" Lorenzo said quietly as the two of them stared at the dark sky. One is much more oblivious to the signs of rain and lightning than the other.