(=ↀωↀ=) ~ Cat

Starscream's POV

When I opened my optics, I surely wouldn't have expected to find everything around me bigger, and I surely wouldn't have expected to find my frame covered in fur.
I tried to stand on my stabilizers, but I discovered that they had turned into paws. As I tried to stand up on those four slender limbs, I accidentally jumped off my berth, fortunately landing on them.

Looking around the room, I "walked" toward the mirror in the wall, and I saw in it a rather big silver and black furball. Just after some minutes, I realized it was me.
I had turned into a cat, and most of all, I couldn't talk!

While I was staring at the furball I had as my new tail, I heard the door opening and great Primus, Knockout entered the room. Now that I'm much smaller, he's like 2 times my size, but I have to admit that I seem pretty big for a cat of a Cybertronian size.
I saw Knockout looking around the room, and then he spotted me.

Knockout: "Oh... uhm... hey little one...!"

Something in my processor told me to find a way to not let him closer to me, so I unconsciously hissed at him. He immediately stopped moving and tried to reach me with only one of his servos.
That thing in my processor told me that I could give him a try, and by some instinct, I sniffed his digits. I have no idea how, but by that, I felt completely absent of danger in the room, and the thing my processor classified Knockout as not dangerous.

A loud meow came out without me realizing it, and Knockout petted my helm. It felt actually nice to be treated this gently, but Knockout is always gentle on my frame, while surgeries and while fixing my frame.
I didn't complain or move when he picked me up, placing my front paws on his shoulder pad and a servo under the back ones. His digits were caressing the fur of my back, and a weird noise came out of my frame.

Knockout: "Oh wow, an easy purr, and your fur is so soft! Someone has taken good care of you."

I kept enjoying those attentions until he started moving. He brought me out of my berthroom, closing the door behind us.
The corridors were cold and dark, and while Knockout was probably bringing me to the throne room, he started talking.

Knockout: "Isn't it weird how your fur is so similar to Starscream's color scheme? Even the details, and what a great tail, so fluffy."

I think Knockout is the cat type, interesting.

~( ˘▾˘~)

This shit is really short, and I'm sorry, but a sweet, beautiful person from a Transformers Server wanted to read this, and I can't resist.

Hope you'll be able to survive the Cringe of this book.

P.S. the picture of Megs and Star is BEAUTIFUL-