(=ↀωↀ=) ~ Pretty

Starscream's POV

When I tried to walk, I discovered that I was only able to limp. This scrap is horrible.
I dragged myself to the control room, looking for Lord Megatron, so we would have been able to talk. Don't misunderstand me, I liked it, a lot, it's just... I'm not sure of my feelings at this point.

When I practically crawled into the controll room, I saw Megatron standing in front of Soundwave. My optics fell on his servos as he kept moving his digits one on the other. It was so overwhelmingly adorable, and I smiled at the thought of holding those servos in my small ones.

. . .

Yeah, I think I am now sure of my feelings. Great.

Anyway, I tried to walk across the room, and when Lord Megatron noticed me, he walked in my direction and knelt down in front of me. I had his optics in front of mine, and they're so beautiful.

I'm stupid.
Meh.

Megatron: "Are you alright, Starscream? Did I..."

He blushed a lot, probably at the thought of what we did.
I stopped him immediately, and then, with my servo on his shoulder plate to keep myself on my pedes, I blushed a little myself.

Starscream: "...n-no, you didn't... a-are you alright?"

Without answering me, he grabbed me and lifted me in bride style and walked out of the control room with the Veicons staring at us. It was a little embarrassing, actually.

I heard Soundwave's computerized voice giggling, and my faceplate lighted up with a blue blush. I felt his digits on my frame, and he's so much bigger than me that I probably weight nothing to him.

Not much later, we ended up in front of the door of his quarters. It opened instantly, and he walked in while keeping me in his strong yet careful grasp.
He sat down on the berth and looked at me while releasing my frame and placing me beside himself. I was confused, but we had to talk about this.

Starscream: "...about what happened last night, I..."

The voice stopped in my throat cables, and I couldn't find the right words to say what I wanted to say. But honestly, what did I want to say...? That I didn't like it? That I wanna do it again without feelings? No, none of these.
He talked before I could, tho.

Megatron: "...I... I-I... I have to tell you something..."

I placed my servo over his trembling one, and it felt so... warm. Before I could process what it felt for me, he grabbed my servo and squeezed it.
He was afraid, I could feel it.

Starscream: "What is it, my liege?"

Megatron: "...I... i-it... it was... m-my first time... doing it..."

His words caught me completely off guard, as my optics went wide open in shock. I noticed how overstimulated he looked, but I thought because he hadn't done much in a while, not that he hadn't done anything at all.

I've been his first.
I've been Megatron's first.
Megatron's first interface partner.
I fragged up.

Starscream: "I... I am so so sorry- I-I didn't- if I knew you were- I-I never would have done that! I-I-"

Panic was coming up. What if he didn't want to see me again? If I offended him? If he actually doesn't want me?
All those questions, tho, disappeared the moment he intertwined his digits with mine.

I looked up and admired the beautiful features of his faceplate, every scar, and every imperfection. It was so pretty. He was so pretty, but I surely can't tell him that.

Starscream: "You're... I-I..."

His free servo moved from the berth and stopped itself on my faceplate. His optics were so calm and collected, not one bit panic, at all.
I admired them, for I don't know how long.

Megatron: "...I wasn't lying or kidding when I talked about my feelings for you, I-I don't know how or either why, but they are there, and I... I'd like..."

Our optics met again, his digits carefully caressing my cheek plate.

Megatron: "...I'd like this to work... between us..."

I forze. I had to process what he said, and it was difficult, but oddly... easy.

Starscream: "y-you... are you asking me to be your sparkmate!?"

When I raised my voice, he trembled slightly, so I retrieved from his touch.

Starscream: "Sorry I... I'm just surprised..."

Megatron: "...do you want to stay here for a bit? Maybe recharging, talking? O-Or... you know... cuddling... even?"

He kept looking down and everywhere except for my faceplate, and I found it so overwhelmingly adorable. I couldn't resist.
I grabbed his helm between my small, shaking servos and dragged him down with me, joining our dermas together.

Both our dermas were cold, but they quickly felt warm against each other, and then he broke the kiss to look at me.

Megatron: "...y-you're really pretty this close..."

I chuckled and blushed, not used to compliments, especially from him.

Starscream: "t-thank you..."

Suddenly, we fell down as my optics instinctively shutted. When I opened them once again, I was accidentally laying on him, his chestplate raising and lowering against mine, and I couldn't describe how full of... feelings, I was at that moment.

It felt perfect.