(=ↀωↀ=) ~ Comfort Pet

Starscream's POV

I woke up.
It's not a dream.
It would have been a nightmare, tho.
But it's real.

Scrap.

I'm in Megatron's room, in his berth, AND I'M STILL A CAT.
He's not here, tho.

I wanted to jump off the berth, but I noticed how warm it was. Is it for Megatron's previous presence? Is he that warm?
By the way, I just ignore the wish to go around and spy on his personal stuff, and I lay down on that warm spot on his berth.

I noticed in a second moment that that spot was where his chest plate was, and it was probably the warmth of his spark.
That thought brought me back some bad memories that I pushed away hearing the door opening.

I rapidly jumped off the berth to go look who it was, and surprise, it's Soundwave. The silent bot looked down at me, not saying anything.
I sat there, on the ground, giving back the stare, until he gave up.

Soundwave: "Hi, Starscream."

Okay, scrap, he knows.

Soundwave: "I know it's you. You never left your room during the night, and you disappeared in the morning, but this... cat, was at your place, so I connected the dots."

He picked me up, and I didn't fight back. He looked at me straight in the optics.

Soundwave: "...I'll keep the secret if you help me, okay?"

I tilted my helm to ask what kind of help.
He sighed.
This glitch.

Soundwave: "Lord Megatron is way too stressed in these days, and if you're not around, he's gonna take his anger out on someone else."

Yeah, sure, because I'm just a punching bag, huh?

Soundwave: "I think you noticed how much he loves cats, right?"

I nodded. Yes, I noticed even too much.

Soundwave: "so please, stay with him, cuddle him and snuggle with him if it's necessary, because no one on this ship can take his anger at the moment, at least not well as you can."

I looked straight into his visor and hissed.
You can just dream of it. You're gonna experience what I've been living my entire time in the army, and you can't complain.

Soundwave: "I know, it's not fair, but think of what Megatron will do to you if he finds out you saw him smiling and chuckling."

That's true.
I'd be dead.

Soundwave: "So, is this a deal?"

He pointed out his digit, and with all the self-control of this universe, I placed my paw on it, agreeing to the deal.

Soundwave: "And obviously, we'll find a way to bring you back to your original frame."

Great.
Now I have to be a confort pet to the one that hates me the most in ALL FRAGGING GALAXY.

...bring it in.

~( ˘▾˘~)

Just wanna say that I'm sorry if this book is shit-
Really, I don't know what I'm doing. I'm just... *confused Italian noises*

I hope you don't hate this :D