(=ↀωↀ=) ~ Drunk Chats

Megatron's POV

I didn't want to open my optics, but I had to. When I did it, I saw the ceiling of my berthroom and felt some kind of cold around me.
Starscream was gone.

The only thing I knew at the moment was that he was with me last night, but then, like a train at full speed, all the memories broke in my processor, and I remembered everything.
It was a little blurry, but I had the concept of what happened, the tail thing, him riding me, everything.

Thing is, that was my first time. Ever.

I had my first time with Starscream, right after I found myself having feelings for him.
That was really, really quick, but I think it's fine?

Back to important things, I believe Starscream didn't do it for the same reason I didn't stop... well, honestly, I did nothing. I just caressed his frame, and the important part was done all by the Seeker.
Problem is: I think Starscream did all of this to "explore" this new side of me, maybe even to laugh about how flustered and loud I was, but I felt so stimulated and it was so intense that I couldn't hold myself back.
But on the other hand, it felt incredibly great. I was confused but also so sure that I wanted it.

I tried to get up, and my knees felt pretty weak, but strong enough to let me walk through the room and across the corridors of the Nemesis, and then I saw Optimus's quarters.
I knocked slightly, and the Prime's voice told me to get in. I did, opening the door and closing it behind me, then I saw Optimus sitting on his berth with Ultra Magnus right between his legs, and they seemed so cute together.

Megatron: "I gotta talk to you about... the shooting star...?"

I looked at Ultra Magnus, hoping that Optimus kept his intake shut.

Magnus: "...you mean the fact that you have feelings for Starscream? Don't worry, I know it."

Megatron: "You told him!?"

Magnus: "More like I came up with it by myself."

He was looking at me with such a teasing expression, and I wanted to punch him so bad, but OP interrupted us.

Optimus: "So, what's the matter?"

I sat down in front of them and placed my servos on my faceplate, trying to hide from their probable judgment.

Megatron: "We interf-"

Magnus: "You DIDN'T-!"

I looked at them, and Ultra Magnus was surprisingly expressive, and the odd thing is that Optimus was as well. Their expressions didn't seem judgmental but extremely worried.

Optimus: "Megatron, I don't want to destroy your hopes, but we all know that Starscream is not... the romantic type."

Magnus: "He's an idiot."

I looked down and felt my cheek plates fuming with blush.

Megatron: "I-I know I just... it was my first time and... you know..."

Wanting to see their reactions to that information, I looked up, and right after Magnus bursted out laughing.
Now I don't know Prime, but I've never seen Ultra Magnus even chuckling, so it left me pretty surprised.

I stared at Ultra Magnus as he laughed, laying his helm on Prime's shoulder plate. When I looked at Optimus, tho, he was slightly smiling.

Megatron: "...what?"

Optimus: "Nothing, I... I imagined you already had your first time."

Megatron: "...I'm not really good at people, you know... I am really good at beating them up, tho."

When Ultra Magnus stopped laughing his aft off, he stared at me, wiping tears from his faceplate.

Magnus: "Huh- I haven't laughed like in... forever- however, how can a gladiator known in all Cybertron not be able to find a partner?"

I looked at the side, staring at the wall, looking for some non-offensive words, not finding any.

Megatron: "...is it fine if I talk openly? Without half terms?"

Optimus: "Sure, go on."

Megatron: "They were all glitches."

Ultra Magnus bursted out laughing again. Is he drunk?

Megatron: "Is he... drunk?"

Optimus: "Yeah, he is... I'm a bit tipsy myself, but I still function."

Magnus: "I am NOT drunk!"

Optimus: "You are love, you never laugh."

They're so fragging cute together.
I want something like what they have.
I want it, but with Starscream.
But he hates me.

Optimus: "By the way, the only advice I can give you is to be yourself, always."

Megatron: "Y-Yeah, but what if myself isn't enough? Or I end up hurting Starscream more?"

Ultra Magnus got up and looked at me with a serious expression. Now that I know he's drunk, I'm less worried.

Magnus: "Oh, I'm sure you won't. Now go to your Seeker and tell him that he was your first!"

I got up from the berth and looked at Optimus, as he gave me back the same expression as Magnus.
That knowing glare.
They knew I was able to do it, so I sighed and got out of the room, looking for Starscream.