Chapter 1: A fresh start

3rd Pov

3 years have passed since the news of the Destroyer Milim Nava becoming a demon lord...

Dawn was now 3 years old and was carelessly walking around the mansion, the maids seeing him quickly stepped aside to make way.

Dawn : (Ahh, i can't get used...i understand your pain now Rimuru ! Passing from a casual environment to nobility, everyone has something stuck in their ass here...worse i have to follow them growing up or I'll be seen as bad seen by the other nobles...)

During those 3 years, Dawn managed to get his thoughts right and overcome the shock of being reincarnated in Tensura.

Flash back Dawn Pov

I crawled around thinking...I am really inside Tensura, during the last few days I managed to get some information about my new family.

The Arceid family is a low nobility from the kingdom of Falmuth...right, I had to reincarnate there, but luckily it seems the current king isn't as greedy as Edmaris.

Though to be exact, I am in what will become the kingdom of Falmuth in the future, right now it's called the kingdom of Muth...yeah they just added a Fa in the future...

Also I concluded that my family will surely be wiped out in a few centuries or heck years...I remember no mention of that name in the novel...

That means, it was either not an important family or one that just didn't exist in Rimuru's era...this led to 2 possibilities.

Either this family is corrupted and was taken out or it naturally went out as the heir chose to abandon that name...in either case I feel like I'm going to be the center of this.

Well i'm the sole heir and a male at that...yes i checked after overcoming the shock of being reincarnated...

I just can't imagine myself to be a girl or genderless...oh there was that question too, since i know most of the characters, how should be my relationship with them.

It could be a lover, close friend or enemy...well it doesn't matter, my main goal is to survive for now and I already chose what I want.

Dawn : Rimuru...

The name subconsciously slipped from my mouth...hopefully no one was present as I am still just a few months old, talking now would be rather weird.

Anyway, i want to join Tempest in the future but before that there is a long way...Milim just became a demon lord, so there is at least 2000 years that separate me from joining Tempest.

I would be dead by then...my only hope is to become a saint...

So much to do...and me being a lazy bun, i guess i have to put my brain into it or i won't last long.

Taking a meditating position, I closed my eyes and tried to look into my soul...and as expected I couldn't.

Only a few extraordinary people inside Tensura could see their skill directly in their soul but I guess I am not...

I have to wait a few years until I get the authorization to use those devices to see my skill...and hopefully I got some cheat codes...

It wasn't explained in the novel how you could learn the name of your skill but I guess I know now...

Flash back end.

3rd Pov

After that, Dawn let time pass until he was 2 where he could start reading without too much suspicion...yes it was odd for a small kid.